INTRO AND DISCLAIMER

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH WA BARKATUHU!

It has been a minute. May Allah help me remember how to use this thing. So, how have you been all? 

I pray we are all in a state of good health and Imaan. May Allah rewards us for our trials, bless us in all our endeavors and forgive our shortcomings.

I'm writing Deathly Pretty across several audiences, from parents to children, teens to adults and I hope that it resonates with all alike. This is not your usual romance story. This is different and I pray Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala will help me deliver it and help you understand it the way I intend to deliver and even more. 

DISCLAIMER! 

There might be some trigger scenes in this story so please reader discretion is advised. 

This is not just a Wattpad story, if you want to read the complete story you have to wait for a few months when it is ready and published as a complete book. Otherwise, you can start  reading it here and purchase the rest of the story on my platform of choice when it is completed. Please be advised and choose at your discretion. 

As always, I appreciate your audience a lot. I have no words to express my gratitude for your support throughout this journey. Whenever I tell my story to the world, know that you were part of it. 

Jazakumullahu khairan. 

Azizah Idris M. 

Umm Yasmeen 

01/02/2022. 

BLURB

Hafsat is a wholly original woman. A 26-year-old single mother, charmer and politician with dainty and deathly expertise in manipulating people and events.Single-minded in the pursuit of her desires, nothing and no one can stop her ambitions. She meets and marries a man she barely knows which leads her to war-torn Libya where she has to find a way to survive. All her plans were well underway until she finds out that her husband isn't who he said he was.In the quest for escape, she has to face her inner demons or give up a promising future she sees for herself including seeing her daughter again.