14

After 1 hour complete his work kook dim off The light Of his cabin and went toward lobby To parking area. He went toward his car and sat on driver seat while he made tae sit in passenger seat. Tae was looking at out side The window while Tae focus was in road after they reach There house as kook park The car and got down from car while Tae also did change both went toward there house. As both enter Kook went toward bedroom To fresh Up while Tae went behind his wifey.

After fresh Up wearing comfortable cloth Kook went toward kitchen and stand on kitchen counter started think what should he made for dinner. That when tae come and sat on counter looking at his wifey Who thinking something. Kook notice tae as he went toward and said.

" What do you want eat baby "

" Hmm 'Thinking ' how about bolgoli with some noddles " Tae said kook nodded and started to make dinner after making he sat ever think To dining table as Tae mouth watering seeing delicious food.

After that both started To eat while tae was enjoying his food while kook was enjoying looking at Tae Who was eating enjoying The food. After eating Kook put all Utensils in dishwasher.

Kook come To there share bedroom To see tae was setting on bed waiting for him. He went toward bed and laid as tae immediately hugg kook and put his head on kook chest. Kook smile and caress tae hair.

" Wifey me not sleeping " Tae said looking at kook Who smile and said.

" Then what do you want to do " Kook patted tae back softly.

" Wifey me wanna num-num" Tae said as kook look at him confuse.

" Hug!! " kook said as he look at tae.

" Me wanna num-num " Tae said pointing at kook chest Who eyes widened when he understands tae word.

" Wifey me wanna it me wanna it " Tae said he started To pull kook T-shirt Who look at him and nodded.

Kook slowly take his T-shirt as reviling his milky white abs. As soon as he take out his T-shirt tae lash in lips in kook nub and started To suck while Kook cover them with blanket and patted tae hair and back.

After sometime he heard soft snore he look down To see tae was fall asleep while still sightly sucking his nub. Kook smile and peak his forehead and he also fall asleep.

____________________

Tbc

Little TaeTae get his first num-num from his wifey.

Vote and comment

Author - Darshu.