Introduction - Oc's

Name: Everrine

Nickname: Ev

Age: 15

Description: Everrine is the leader of a small gang containing four members; Rose, Amber, Pearl. She is Ezra Bridger's twin but can be very cold and short tempered sometimes.

Strength: She is also a technological and weaponry genius and a great hacker. A good singer and never sings in front of anyone.

Attire: She usually wears a black and blue suit and has waist length navy blue hair with streaks of jet-black color and keeps them open most of the time. She has black heels adjoined to her suit.

Weapons: Carries a lightsabers and usually loves blasting things using explosives but usually uses blasters.

• Name: Rose Quinn

Nickname: R

Age: 16

Description: She is second in command of their gang and is also like a sister to Everrine.

Strength: She can do things quickly with her hologlasses called ruby and can relate to music quickly. She is also a very good singer.

Attire: Has a black, pink, purple and navy-blue galaxy kind of suit. Has purple hair with light blue tips that looks like a shared combination of two and keeps her hair up. She also has purple heels with galaxy print adjoined to her suit.

Weapon: Blasters and also keeps a secret dagger inside a secret pocket in her heels.

A/N:

Hello everyone. This is my first fanfic so if there are any mistakes pls bear with me and hope u all enjoy!!

And thank you for reading..