Restart

✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩

How did this all come to this? The female sighed, staring out of the window. She remembered how Toman used to be back in the days, when the gang would just drive around on their bikes and go fight gangs to change the ways of how delinquents were. She pressed her head against the window letting out a sigh, fogging up the window in the process. It was only a matter of time before she would be targeted too. After all, she was the traitor who spilled their information.  

She knew that her time was limited, they would come after her tonight. Maybe she would see the other guys, she missed seeing them. Her eyes teared up at the thought of seeing them again, would she even go to heaven? 

When she heard the click of her doorknob, she accepted her faith with a small smile. She wished she could go back to the days before everyone changed. She wished to have protected everyone, save them from the pain they experienced. She shuddered, when the barrel came in contact with her burning skin, glossy eyes looking up met his bored gaze. She tilted her head back with a sorrowful smile, a shaky breath leaving as she utters, "thank you " 

The figure frowned at her statement. After all, he was sent to kill her after Kisaki had found out that she was snitching about them to the police. She was the informant they'd been looking for, it took them months to find out who it was. He was more surprised to learn that she was willing to betray everyone just like that. 

"Pull the trigger already…"  

       ✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩

The young girl let out a gasp sitting up in her bed gripping onto her heart, what a strange dream she had… 

She frowned at the faces she remembered from her dream, she didn't even know any of them. Besides the one who looks oddly like a boy in her neighborhood.  Why did this dream feel like a prophecy for her future? 

She caught the cries of her baby brother crying, she shifted out of the bedroom peeking out of her bedroom door watching her mother head to his bedroom. Another image flashed in her mind of her parents arguing before her father leaves

Why was she getting these thoughts…  

She closed her bedroom door, heading back to her bed. How could she go back to sleep after that dream, losing these guys who seemed to be her friends, watching her family fall apart. If this was all a vision of her future, maybe she could stop everything from going wrong. 

       ✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩

The next day the girl spent her day in the streets looking for the boy. She had asked her neighbors and people she bumped into, lying that she was looking for her brother and she needed to deliver a message to him.  That was until she heard grunts coming from an alleyway. 

She rushed in between the buildings. Spotting the boy with a mole, her body moves on it's own. Quickly standing in front of him, she blocked the older boys' path. "Leave nii-san alone!"  She glared at them, refusing to move, even though she was intimidated by them. The boys laughed at the trembling girl in front of them, while the boy on the ground watched with a worried expression.  He'd rather get hurt than let an innocent bystander get hurt. Why did she interfere? Who was this girl? 

A boy approached the girl ready to grab her by the collar, she flinched, closing her eyes, as she prepared herself for a punch. Loud footsteps neared and her eyes could only catch a glimpse of a man with a worried expression as he laid his eyes on her trembling form and the beaten boy. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO THOSE KIDS?!"