Fight Club

✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩

"Ara ara! what do we have here?" 

All the boys glanced at the figure who was carrying an umbrella,  Kiyomasa scowled, lifting his head as he glared at the figure. One of his friends grabbed his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. 

"That's the operation specialist!" 

"Hah?" 

"(Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet ya!" 

The group bowed as Kiyomasa stared at the girl, who only smiled at them. She glanced at the beaten ground on the ground before looking back at Kiyomasa "You recruited them?" 

"Yes!" 

"Good job!" 

Only when Kiyomasa and his group left, the girl crouched down checking up on the boys. Yamaguchi seemed to perk up, staring at the girl with starry eyes. Brushing off his injuries while acting all tough. (Y/n) gave him a smile before flicking his forehead.

"You boys shouldn't act so tough " 

"Boys! We're the same age!" 

"I'm sorry about Kiyomasa,  I'm investigating some rumors about him" 

Takemichi kept staring at the girl, trying to remember anything about her. All he could remember was spotting her a few times in the school hallways and mentions of her name. 

"Takemichi!" 

"Huh?What?!" 

"Wow you've been hit real hard huh?" 

A blush spread across the boy's cheeks, only for the girl to laugh and pet his head. It was Akkun who gasped out her name as the rush forward to catch the girl. Who was holding her nose with a worried look. 

"(L/n) san!" 

"I'm fine, I'm fine! This happens more than you think" 

After she reassured the group she was fine and promised she would go home after they left her. She had asked them to report back to her everyday,  promising to help them out with Kiyomasa. 

"I can't believe she attended to our injuries!" 

"Yamagishi shut up!" 

She stared up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by. Why did she get that vision of him? Who was this boy anyway. She sat up with a sigh running a hand through her hair, he looked older when he died. Does she have to save him too?? 

"You seriously need to learn to stay out of the sun!" 

"How many times do we have to tell you to use  your umbrella? " 

She pouted at the boy with the fangs, who had flicked her forehead, handing her the umbrella. Kazutora had already grabbed her bag and just looked worried. "You guys came here fast" 

"Don't change the topic!" 

"Can I ride with you Chifuyu?"

       ✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩

"Wait (Y/n) gave you all the information just like that!?" 

"..." 

"She helped me back then too! Where is she?" 

Naoto looked down and Takemichi realized what it meant, (Y/n) wasn't alive anymore. When Naoto told him about how (Y/n) gave the police force all the documents about Toman and each member, she had sacrificed her own life. 

She died the night before she could go into witness protection, she wanted one night of privacy before she would escape. Naoto had a theory that she knew that she would be killed and that was why she wanted to be alone. 

"So please cram as much of that information as you can into your head!" 

Naoto made sure that he drilled everything into Takemichi's head. The reason why Naoto had all this access to the documents, was because he became a detective. 

Kisaki Tetta and Sano Manjiro were the leaders of Toman, those were who Takemichi had to prevent from meeting in order to save Hinata. 

        ✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩

"Guess you were right (Y/n)-chii " 

Mikey said, taking a bite out of his Dorayaki, watching Draken approach the crowd. The girl only hummed in surprise before her eyes landed on Takemichi, noticing his bruised up figure. What was with this guy and always getting beaten up?

She had treated the whole mizo middle these past few weeks, when they came to report to her on Kiyomasa. She despised people like Kiyomasa who picked on the weak. 

"You've drawn quite the crowd. You sure are worked up even as the host" 

The crowd started muttering when they noticed the trio, the girl gave the crowd a grin and a wave before moving to stand next to Draken. 

The crowd bowed and started greeting Mikey, shouting praises to him. (Y/n) tried not to smirk when Draken kicked Kiyomasa, for not bowing properly while lecturing him. 

"Who died and made you king?" 

The short boy simply ignored Kiyomasa as he made his way towards Takemichi. Suddenly (Y/n) felt bad for the trembling beaten boy, because she knew how Mikey could be. Would being in Toman maybe prevent his death? She really hoped so. 

"From today on you're my bitch Takemichy"

       ✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩

"Hey Takemichi… could you do me a favour and stay away from trains when you're older?"

"Huh!?" 

The bleach blonde stared at the girl in shock, as she just stared ahead of her "I keep having this bad dream of you dying" 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!" 

This confused her as she looked at him suspiciously,  he quickly tried to cover up and come up with a lie. But she was looking at him like a disappointed mother. Until he finally admitted that he was a time traveler, she stayed quiet after his confession. 

She teared up at the boy before he could get a word out the girl clung onto him with sobs. The boy looked around looking for help, he was never the best at comforting people. 

"I'm not crazy…" 

"Huh!?" 

She gave him a smile pulling away as she started explaining about these vision dreams she would have when something bad would happen. Even telling him about the first time it happened.  

"You've been protecting everyone for 5 years!?" 

"Yeah…" 

He couldn't help but feel guilty. She was so strong and brave,meanwhile all he did was cry and couldn't even fight for himself properly. "...it's hard fighting alone, so I'll help you" 

She reached up ruffling his hair with a smile, which caused the boy to tear up. "It's okay...you're not alone " 

"Thank you!" 

"Takemichi? Am I alive in the future?" 

         ✩。:*•.─────  ☆-☆  ─────.•*:。✩