Highschool & Elementary

7 years later... *Sorry for the time skip* Peter's POV

Today's my first day of Junior year. I'm starting grade 11.

My sister starts grade 1 today. She was so excited. My mom helped us get ready today and took a picture of me and Natalie together.

I walked to school. "HEY PENIS PARKER!" Flash yelled almost hitting me with his 'cool' car. I forgot, I go by Parker at school. Safety reasons. At least that's what my mom said. I know about her past. I always felt bad for her.

I walked up to my locker and stuffed my books inside. "Join me, and together... we'll build my new Lego death star." Ned came up behind me. "WHAT?" I said excitedly. Some people looked at us. "No way, that's awesome. How many pieces?" I asked. "3,803,", "That's insane!", "I KNOW! You wanna build it tonight?" Ned asked as I closed my locker.

"No, I can't tonight. I got... you know...", "Oh yeah... forgot about that." Ned said as we walked to our class.

2 years ago I was on a field trip and got bit by this weird spider. Ever since that, I became Spider-man. Only Ned knew about this. Not even my mom knew.

Ned started talking but I got distracted. You see, I had a huge crush on this girl in my class named MJ. (not Liz. I'm not going to use that.)

She's a bit weird but, I liked that.

"Peter?" Ned said breaking me out of my trance. "Oh yeah, okay after..." I said as I turned to him. "Dude. Just ask her out." Ned said as he walked into his class.

I was left in the hall. MJ walked towards me, "Can you like, stop staring?" she asked weirded out. "Oh, sorry... Hey MJ?" I asked as she walked away. She stopped, "Yes Peter?" she asked turning around. "Do you maybe, wanna go out sometime? I-I mean... You don't have to. I-" she cut me off. "I would love to Peter." she smiled. I nodded as she punched her number into my phone.

"See you later Pete," she said walking to her class. I smiled and skipped slightly to my class.

After school, I headed back to my apartment. "Mom?! I'm home!" I yelled as I threw my bag on the couch. "Эй, обезьяна, как школа?" she asked in Russian. (Hey monkey, how was school?) That was my main language and Romanian, but mostly Russian now. "Это было хорошо. Я спросил MJ сегодня." I said. (It was good. I asked out MJ today) "Это здорово, дорогая." she smiled at me as I walked into the kitchen where she was. (That's great honey)

I saw Natalie sitting on the counter as my mom wiped the blood off her nose. "Natalie?!" I said in surprise and ran up to her. "What happened, принцесса?!" I asked as I held the tissue on her nose. (Princess) "I got into a fight." she said in a whisper. "Did you win?" I whispered. She smiled and nodded. "Peter." my mom scolded. "Sorry, mama. But, good job принцесса." I smiled ruffling her hair. (Princess)

She giggled. "Peter?" my mom said to me. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Can I talk to you in the other room for a second?" she asked. I nodded and walked out with her. "Is this yours?" she asked as she held up my spiderman suit.

I looked at her in shock, "H-how did y-you find t-that?" I asked her. "I was doing laundry. I'm not mad," she said handing me the suit. "Y-your not?" I asked in surprise. She nodded as she smiled a tiny bit. "But, you will tell me if you get hurt. Right?" she asked. "Yes, mama. I promise." I said.

"Please explain though," she said sitting down on my bed. I sighed and sat down beside her.

"2 years ago when I went on that field trip, I was bitten by this Spider. A few days after, I started feeling weird. I found out about my abilities after that... And then, I became Spider-man." I explained. She listened and nodded her head.

"I just wished you told me when it happened Peter." she hugged me. "I know... I just... I was scared, momma..." I whispered. She pulled back and kissed my forehead. "I would be too," she said.

"I should check on your trouble-making sister. I'll be back," she said. I nodded with a smirk as she walked out closing the door.

I sighed and lay down on my bed. I hear my door open and felt someone jump on me. "Peter?!" Natalie whispered into my ear. I smiled and sat up. "What is it my little Natalie?" I asked her while tickling her sides. She giggled, "Can we make a fort?!" she asked excitedly.

"Sure Nat," I said placing her on the floor. I grabbed some pillows but she stopped me. "No silly." she laughed. I looked at her confused. "With your webs!" she said jumping up and down. "How did you know that?" I asked her. "I was snooping..." she looked down. I sniffled and laugh and started to make a fort with my webs. She laughed and when we were done she climbed inside.

We played together all night and she ended up falling asleep on me around 8 pm.

I slowly picked her up and placed her on the top bunk. "Goodnight, принцесса..." I whispered tucking her in. (Princess)

I laid down on the bottom bunk and fell asleep.