A Secret Family

Liz was completely baffled by what she had walk in on. She came to wake you up for school, but she wasn't really expecting to find you and Brat like this.

Brat: That kinda hurts.

Y/N: Sorry. I'll be more gentle.

Liz: Ahem.

You and Brat both looked to your sister. Though, Brat was off the ground. You had your elbows locked and were stretching your backs as you both took turns leaning forward.

Liz: What are you two doing?

Brat: My back was stiff.

Y/N: Mine needed to get popped.

Courage: <Destroying these scrubs>

You all looked over to Courage who was still playing World of Warcraft. Only now he was surrounded by empty soda bottles and chip bags.

Brat: Should we do something that?

You just shrugged. If he wasn't causing problems then why should you stop him?

Liz: Whatever. Get ready for school.

Brat: School? You go to school?

That was right. You haven't gone to school in the two weeks you brought her here. You had taken a few days off to recover, then the second week was some kind of break that was exclusive to Townsville.

Something about the week the Powerpuffs saved the world or something?

You set her back down and let go. You then walked over to your backpack and threw it on.

Y/N: I'm already ready. No need to nag me so early in the morning.

Liz: Then get going before you're late. Oh, and we'll be having guests tonight.

You and Brat both looked at her surpised.

Y/N: Since when?

Liz: Since a few minutes ago. Now stop asking questions and go to school.

You just groaned.

Y/N: Whatever.

Power Up!

The girls' birthday was coming soon. With everything going on lately, you almost forgot.

You actually couldn't remember the last time you went to a birthday party. You never really celebrated your own and Liz was always too busy for hers.

You wondered what they would be doing for their party. Or if they would even have a party.

You wondered what you would get them. Maybe something they could all use? Or would it be better to get them something separate......

What the heck?

Come Join Us For A Powerpuff Celebration!

You stared at the poster that was taped to a store window. You then looked around to see that a lot of decorations were being set up around town.

Y/N: What the....

Mitch: It's always like this around this time of year.

Mitch slapped your back when he got close. You both looked at the banners and strimmers and everything else. It was like some kind of pink, blue, and green monster threw up on Townsville.

Mitch: The mayor always likes to hold a celebration for the girls. He really likes them after they saved the town about a million times over.