2.

"What did I tell you, Miss Yoon?" Jimin asked while staring deep inside the patient's eyes with an emotion on his face that one would find hard to describe.

Miss Yoon gulped nervously as she looked hesitantly at Jimin who was sitting across the table. She smiled shakingly,

"T-to not eat j-junk food." Her voice came out trembling her lips. Jimin hummed as he looked down at the patient's file and looked at the patient again.

"And what exactly did you do?"

"Ate cake an-and more junk food." She closed her eyes tightly, afraid of what will come.

But all she heard was a tired sigh. She looked up to see Jimin looking around his cabin tiredly before looking back at her.

"Miss Yoon, I think you should decide the place for our next appointment." He let out, calmly.

"Why...?" Confused, she couldn't help but ask.

"Because it will be your funeral."

"What?!"

"Stop eating junk food or your end is near. Today's appointment is done, you can leave. Thank you very much." Letting his final words out, he made Miss Yoon go back.

______________

Yoongi was reading his patient's file peacefully with concentrated eyes but the annoying 'ding!' Of his phone just won't stop.

He sighed, done with everything as he finally decided to see the notifications.

567 unread messages from Koo :).

"Dammit jungkook, the fuck you want now." Rolling his eyes, he swiped up to see loads of messages all at once that made him almost fall asleep.

Koo :)

Hyung
Hyung!
Hyungie~
My love
Sweetheart 🥺
Hyung listen!!
Don't ignore me
You don't wanna know the tea?
Okay then, bye!

Yoonie :]
Wait what tea?
Spill babe

Koo:)

Another patient who cried after
Dr Park's appointment.
I mean she wasn't crying
But she wasn't singing songs as well

Yoonie:]

Sigh
Leave it.

Koo:)

Okay, I'll leave it.
Dry ass.