P*nis' revenge.

After that dinky ass encounter. P*nis was INRAGED. "I'm going to get Revenge. IM GOING TO CLOCKYS HOUSE. " With that P*nis stomped their way to Clockys home. KNOCKED LOUDLY ON THE DOOR. no answer "ARGHHHHH" P*nis had no time to waste so they just climped thru clockys window that was for some reason was open. .. once they got inside they dusted themselves off and Went looking for Clocky. they went upstairs to see Clockys bedroom door open (weirdo who tf leaves their room door open)P*nis RAN IN AND TACKLED CLOCKY "what the hell!!! where did you come from!!!!?" Clocky said shocked . "REMEBER THE RAP BATTLE. WELL I DO M8 . IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK " A tough struggle between the two but P*nis managed to pin Clocky down. A smirk went to clocklys face. "you rly wnna do this huh? Well you're gonna have to try harder than that!" Clocky broke from P*nis' grasp and pinned THEM DOWN. "looky here YOU THOUHT HAHA, I"m going to have MY way with YOU." P*nis struggled as Clocky went to lay harsh kisses on their neck. "what!!! ahh-- Stop that.." P*nis said as they struggled more. Clocky layed more of those harsh kisses that soon would be hickeys . they looked at P*nis then looked at P*nis' shirt. they swiftly reversed their hands so only one of their hands was pinning P*nis. "what are you doing now!!!?" P*nis kicked and everything they wanted to be the one to do things . it was THEIR revenge after all.. looks like it backfired. they shouted every cuss word they could think of but clocky was in fucking lala land just taking off P*nis clothes. (im lazy so lets say they took them off BARE WITH ME OK IM LAUGHING THRUOUT THIS WHOLE THING" Clocky then met eyes with P*nis. and P*nis shivered. "i was gonna be nice and do you on my bed. but i think you deserved to be done right here. on the floor."  P*nis was basically defeneless at this point but they werent gonna go down that easlily. he finally broke free and pushed clocky off of him Clocky sighed "this could be easy. i know you want it. " he shook his head P*nis' eye twitched hearing that. "WEL YEA. but the other way AROUND. i dont want any parts of u IN ME." the two sat in silence. "well you're still naked p*ni- I KNOW." more silence . "fine." P*nis said "do whatever i'll get my revenge this time im only going easy bc its too quiet. " (skip bc i dont feel like writing out them getting to fucking so ..) Clockly postioned P*nis on his back and spread his legs open. Embarssed P*nis looked away from him. Clocky admired him for a sec before whipping out his mega , hot, and fire robo cock (as requested) i dont think it would be too wise to lube a robo cock in real life. but its possible now. "wait... i have no lube ...oh well" P*nis looked at Clocky " you fucking idiot what do you mean oh well are you trying to kill me!!? " Clocky smirked "well i wouldnt be upset with myself if i did" P*nis's eye twitched but he kept silent. "you'll be fine. " "dont comfort me. i still hate you." with those words Clocky postioned his cock and slowly put it inside P*nis. P*nis moaned quite loudly as a response but was brought with pain. "ahh fuckkkk ahh " i mean.. it is a robot dick what do you expect oh well. Clocky grabbed onto P*nis hips and started trusting he started out slow he didnt want to literally kill P*nis [discord says other wise :trolface:] but then picked up the pace as time went on name calling and moans could be heard from the two. [yass equal degradtion yass]  "oh god clocky.. fuck you im gonna cum.. " a smile went to clockys face "go on. i wont stop you" with a few more thrusts P*nis did infact let the semen loose. funny thing is the postion theyre in the cum shot up all over himself quite funny to see happen . "nice shot" Clocky joked. "SHUT THE HELL UP." P*nis yelled. Clocky came out of P*nis. tired he layed on the floor , then looked over to P*nis. ".. still hate me huh?" "fucking yes. yes i do still hate you. "