Sheldon Swifties LXXV: "The Creation Fluctuation..."

Summary: Like my Immortal Beloved bits in my Buffyverse stories, these are fragments and short bits, some longer...Just to fiddle with ideas, possibly forming longer tales later.

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

The creative process is a fickle one...Pondered Not Really Famed Screenwriter and experimental physicist Leonard Hoftstader...As he practiced folding a cloth diaper for the fifth time on his apartment coffee table, his ole friend, roommate, collaborator and colleague Sheldon Lee Cooper videoing him on cell phone.

Sheldon beaming...

"Who'd've ever thought you and I would one day be applying our skills to this, Leonard? Me, my infinitely creative, brilliant, and Nobel-winning mind...You, your not so supple chubby fingers."

"Who'd've ever thought you'd manage procreation?" Leonard frowned, eyeing the clumsy fruit of his labors.

"Or that Penny would go all 'no, my Mom and aunts all say cloth is better for the precious babykins'. And be willing to launder them so long as I help."

"It is remarkable." Sheldon nodded. "Still, so long as you use a very strong bleach concentration and UV the cursed poopy pieces, I'll be willing to come within the apartment, at least so long as my spot remains uncontaminated, confirmed by blacklight."

"I can't believe Amy is more willing to accommodate you on diapers..."

"Why?" Sheldon stared. "Amy, being a Scientist...And a Nobel-prize winner, requiring me to emphasize the S now...Understands the microbiology, epidemiology, and generally disgustology of the arguments against cloth diapers. You missed a fold."

"Arrgh. I can pinpoint an argon laser within a fraction of a millimeter but I can't properly fold a diaper." Leonard sighed.

"Yes, but even Howard can do that and has in his lab. It's the diaper folding that's the real skill, clearly." Sheldon noted.

"Though Howard can do that too."

"I still think Rajesh does it for him." Leonard frowned. "Speaking of Howard, he and Bernadette should be here by now. We have a conference."

"Leonard!" Penny's voice from down the hall. Sheldon grimacing at the thought of his old room being used as a nursery and temporarily as 'mommie's escape room'. "Is Howard coming or no? If not, I wanna take these clothes off..."

"You know..." Leonard sighed to Sheldon... "Once that phrase would have really got me excited..."

"It still gets Amy excited. She scares me when she gets excited now." Sheldon, nervously.

"It's the hormones..." Leonard nodded. "Penny was like that early on...It was kinda great." He beamed fondly at the memory. "I mean when she wasn't morosely depressed or screaming at me for ruining her life and figure, she was so..."

"Leonard?! I gotta come out there?! Can't you answer me?!" Penny's cry.

"They're still coming, honey..."

"So, there's a point where she lost interest in coitus? Thank God." Sheldon sighed.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry! I love you, Leonard...So much!" cry. "Camere! Camere and lemme love ma lil' homonucleus!"

"Oh, no...It's just...A bit terrifying now when she is." Leonard sighed.

"I see...Is it her insatiability or just that you're afraid her hippo-sized body will crush you?"