game nights

Rosè suddenly wakeup when she could feel someone biting her nipples and she was sure it was jungkook. She looked at him and told him to stop but he didn't listen.

Rs: babe pls stop. I am tired.
Jk: i am not tired yet babe. And i can't control. As I try to close my eyes all i could think was ur boobs. Nothing else.
Rs:babe yet u have to stop. I have to sleep. *He checked the time and it was 3:30 AM.*
Jk: ok I will stop biting.
Rs: thanx
Jk: babe i want to do this again.
*Rosè suddenly opened her eyes*
Rs: what do u want?
Jk: U.
Rs: now?. Babe i-
*Jungkook kisses her in lips and she kissed him back*
Jk: see even u can't resist me
Rs: yaa u i won't do it with u ever again.
Jk: u don't have to babe. I will do everything myself *he said seducively*
Rs: babe pls let me sleep for sometime.
Jk: ok.

Next day at morning 4:30

Rosè could feel someone touching her body and she stops him.

Rs: jungkook stop!
Jk: who gave u permission to call me by my name huh?. Now I have to punish u.
Rs: babe i am sorry i di-

Jungkook kisses her and she kiss him back then he starts to suck her right breasts and massaging the other. He asked her to hop on him without breaking the kiss and take her to bathroom and kisses her. Then he makes her stand there and he fixed her position and pushes hi dick inside her. As she left out a sexy moan.

That makes jungkook more horny and he starts to thrust in her fastly making her whole body shiver cuz this was jst her second time having sex and she was tired.

Then he stays like that for sometime and looks at rosè's eyes.

Jk: babe ik that u don't love me and i don't love u . But i love ur body for sure and i want it forever. Can u be my sudar baby?
Rs: babe. I will be ur sugar baby but we can't have sex every time since we are working with eachother and i have a bf.

Then he slowly removes his dick from her and kisses her without saying anything.

After a loong kiss they both breaths heavily.

Sorry but this chapter is short 😭