Part One

I woke up, it was my first day of school. My new school. I yawned and threw my silky long blonde wavy sexy hair into a messy bun, as my crystal blue orbs peered into the mirror.

I was ugly, nobody would ever like me.

I threw on a pastel blue hoodie and baggy trousers, because I'm not like the other try-hard girls. I preferred to dress more comfortable.

"Y/N!!! GET YOUR UGLY ASS SELF DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW YOU WHOOORRREE."

I heard my mother yell. I quickly hurried downstairs to greet her. My luscious lower lip trembled.

"Y/N you filthy whore tramp looking sausage you better not disappoint me at school."

"Y-y-y-yes m-ma'am..."

I stuttered. My anxiety, paranoia, Tourette's, bipolar, food poisoning, PTSD, anger issues, and moisture were all kicking in. I nearly broke down, but was quickly motivated by the faint echo of my favourite song, fight song, on the radio in the kitchen.

"T-t-this is m-my fight-t-t s-s-song..."

I stammered underneath my breath, quickly calming down.

"What the fuck did you just say you weird ass raccoon lookin mf, see this is why your dad left us and I absolutely do not blame him at all, I wish I left with him"

My mother shouted, sending a tear down my cheek.

"I-I-I'm sorry-y..."

"Okay whatever you little beeburger now go to school or you'll be late"

I complied, and hurried out of the door with my hype backpack. I had only ate a singular bite of toast, and that was enough for my teeny wittle stomach.