•Introduction•

•0•
•The Descent To Earth•

In the beginning before the six singularities and the dawn of creation, came the Celestials

In the beginning before the six singularities and the dawn of creation, came the Celestials. Arishem the Prime Celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began and thrived. All was in the balance until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed on intelligent life- they were known as Deviants. The universe plunged into chaos and to restore the natural order, Arishem sent Eternals immortal heroes from the planet Olympia to eliminate the Deviants.

However, that wasn't all, Arishem the Prime Celestial made one mistake one that was impossible to be undone, the intertwining of two souls one of chaos and night and the other of power and the sun. With the irrevisable action, the two souls were extremely powerful separate but a force to be reckoned with when together. Having to correct the drastic error that he had made, Arishem set to keep them close enough together to erase the Deviants but erase the remnants of their love over and over again, but even then it was only a temporary fix to permanent destiny.

There was no denying that it would end in tragedy but who would be the ones who remained victorious was something none of them knew, Arishem could only hope his manipulation and deception would be enough to keep the two apart and for them to complete the mission.

7000 years ago...

Nyx couldn't help but feel as though she was missing something, like a pressure pushing towards the front of her head, memories long forgotten but the remains of the past lay dormant in her mind waiting patiently to reveal themselves once more. She couldn't recall anything where she truly was or how she got there, the only thing in her mind was the mission, the mission Arishem sent her on, and the fabricated lies that he put in her mind. Protect the humans from the deviants.

She stood in a black cat-like suit with gold embellished throughout creating intricate patterns seemingly balancing the darkness of the fabric and the intimidating allure that Nyx effortlessly had. Gold was wrapped in the darkness where night and day were woven into the fabric together. Long hair the colour of black ink cascaded down her back in curls, with deep brown eyes, and around her neck was a golden pendant with a sun and moon connected to each other.

She made her way to a big window in an almost isolated room except there was one other person. She turned herself to face the window and glanced at the Earth, the beautiful sea blues and earthy greens together with the white clouds swirled around. The planet radiated life and energy, it seemed welcoming and comforting perhaps even peaceful however Nyx knew better than that. Wherever Deviants were destruction followed, the creatures were evidently unappealing, borderline horrifying, and deadly that much she was aware of.  Despite that Nyx thought that even from afar portrayed the beauty that the world itself held, she glanced out of the corner of her eye to see who stood next to her.

Nyx analyzed the woman who stood next to her, her off-white suit that shone as though there were remnants of the gold glistening sun, her beauty was also hard to miss. There was an element of vitality and divine beauty within the woman but her eyes held the same cunningness and strategicness that Nyx's eyes held herself.

The woman spoke first turning to face Nyx better,  "My name is Thena''.

A slight warm smile ghosted Nyx's face as she responded with her own name, the two looked at each other a bit longer in comforting silence before turning to face the window once more with Nyx stating confidently '' The two of us are going to get along very very well wouldn't you say Thena?'' The question was rhetorical but the smirk present on Thena's face answered her question effortlessly.

And they did indeed get along extremely well as did Nyx and most of the team but one...

-

Okay, so this is the introduction I know it's not the best, and it's short but I didn't want to jump straight into Nyx and Ikaris and instead wanted to try and portray some of her thoughts and the beginning of her iconic friendship with Thena.

I hope you all liked it, let me know your thoughts :)