16 ~ Bonus Chapter

"Y/N, babe, I love you but please get down!"

Marco watched with smug amusement as you stuck your tongue out at Ace atop the crows nest, the older male panicking and standing below you in case he needed to catch you. On his arm, Sabo giggled at his fathers struggles and encouraged his mother, earning a look of betrayal from the Portgas. Pops laughed and caught your attention by calling your name, the grin on your face matching his own.

"Come, lass, dont stress the boy too much." 

You shrugged and jumped off the crows nest, inducing a yell from Ace as he tried to catch you but it didn't seem you needed it. Avoiding his awaiting arms, you flipped in the air and smoothly landed on the ground with your legs crouched. Never in a million years did Ace think he would be the responsible one taking care of the reckless one but here he was, with the woman who just so happened to be his wife.

"Pops!" Y/N strolled over to stand in front of him with a small grin, "Where are we going next?"

"We just left an island," Thatch sweatdropped as he offered you a glass of water and you gratefully thanked him. "how do you already want to go to another island?"

"I still have a lot to see," You replied, "now that I no longer have to bare the burden of Daimyo or princess, I can be as free as I want!"

"Gurarara! Just like your father!"

"Could you not worry me like that?" Arms circled around your waist and pulled you back into a chest as you turned your head slightly to the side to look at the freckled man. You smirked in response while giving a snarky remark that earned you a firm pinch in the side, almost leading to the two of you arguing lightly if not for the little boy that ran in between the two of you and pushed against your legs.

"No fighting, Mama! Papa!"

"Of course not," Crouching down and opening your arms the little boy eagerly jumped into your embrace. Ace scratched the back of his neck with a sigh and sent Pops a look which just told the old man all he needed to know, his son wanted advice on parenting and it was just hilarious. He nodded back at Ace with a 'figure it out' expression on his face before turning to stare at Marco by his side. At first, the blonde didn't notice Pops's gaze until Thatch elbowed him and gestured to the old man with a cautious look. 

As soon as Marco witnessed the mans expression, his shoulders sagged and he sent his father an irritated look already knowing what was about to be said.

"How has Ace given me grandchildren before you?"

"Pops, I dont want kids, yoi."

"Atleast get a wife."

"No thanks, I already have everyone else here to take care of." 

An arm looped around his shoulders and a certain brunette wiggled his eyebrows at his brother. "You just loooove us, dont you, Marco?"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒈𝒂𝒔 𝑫. 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝑿 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓| And She Never Heard From Him Again ✔️ 🎉