Introduction

Longing for a vacation, the game shakers visit the Swellview Hotel, only to find more trouble for themselves. 

Kenzie and Hudson realize they've been constantly arguing all the time, and Double G encourages them to spend some time together doing something they both enjoy. 

Meanwhile, Trip struggles to hide his jealousy because of his newly found feelings for someone close to him.  

Bella, Pepper, Newt, Sawyer, Sophie, and Troy celebrate their championship at the playoffs by planning their stay at the Swellview Hotel. 

Bella is happy because she is dating Zach, but something Pepper says makes Bella and Troy start revaluate their friendship. 

Pepper and Sawyer use this vacation as a chance to patch up their friendship.

 When Troy tells Newt that part of maturing is letting go of things, he decides that its time to move on from Sophie. Sophie notices that Newt is acting less thirsty and is confused on how she feels about it.

Back in Swellview, Ray notices Charlotte and Henry have been oddly close and nice to each other. 

Piper is upset because Henry won't let her fight crime with him or get a job at "Junk n Stuff". Henry sends Jasper to watch her. 

When Ray sends Danger Force on duo missions, Mika worries her fighting skills are not as good as the others. 

While fighting crime with Mika, Miles starts to get sick. When he was stuck at home Miles found a bible underneath Mika's bed. 

After their duo mission, Chapa and Bose lose track of time when visiting the Amusement park Chapa once lived in.

 Meanwhile, Schwoz and Ray start talking about sending Danger Force to school.