Chapter 1

Tiana's P.O.V.

It was just another day in Los Angles, California. I decided to call up my friends and see if they wanted to go to the beach with me.

"Hey!"

"What's up," Shaianne and Kiana asked.

"Do you guys wanna come to the beach with me?"

"Sure! What time at?"

"Maybe 2 hours from now?"

"That's good!"

"Great!"

"Do you want us to pick you up or are you gonna ride your skateboard there?"

"Ummm....... can you guys give me a ride?"

"Sure. We'll pick you up in and hour and a half."

"Ok. See ya then."

I then went straight to my closet and dug out my bikini. When I found the perfect outfit it was almost time for Shaianne and Kiana to pick me up. Soon I heard their car outside my house. I grabed my bag and some sunglasses and went outside.

"Hey," I said getting into the car.

"Let's hit the beach!"

*At the Beach*

I found a spot and put down my towel.

"Tiana," Kiana asked.

"Ya."

"Do you think we'll see Sam?"

"I don't know maybe."

I grabed my ipod and started playing music. You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift started playing. Every time I heard this song it reminded me of how perfect Jc and I would be together. I soon got lost in the music but then a frisbee hit me in the head.

"OW!"

"Are you ok," Shaianne and Kiana asked.

"Ya," I said getting up while holding my head.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry," a voice said but it sounded like Jc's. Nah.

"It's fine," I said.

Then I looked up to see it was Jc. I turned to Kiana and Shaianne and asked,

"Am I houlsanating or is that the real Jc Caylen?"

"I am the real Jc," he said. "I'm really sorry that I hit you on the head. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Can you sign this for me?"

"Sure!"

"Thanks."

"Oh my god. I just realized that I used to be your next door neighbor."

"How do you know?"

"Because you're that girl who rode her stakeboard every where. Also I could hear you watching my youtube videos all the time."

I started to blush.

"So when I used to live in Texas you were that boy who always would be hanging out with your girlfriend."

Then I realized that we used to be best friends.

"Oh my god. I used to be your best friend."

"How do you know?"

"Remeber your old girlfriend Cher?"

"Ya."

"When you two broke up, you came to me for comfort and advise."

*Jc's P.O.V.*

It all just came back to me.

*flashback*

"Wait you're dumping me?"

"Ya, I found a new boyfriend."

"Oh well se you later."

"Bye."

I ran sraight to Tiana's house and she asked,

"What's wrong Jc?"

"I just got dumped by my girlfriend."

"Oh come in. Do you want some ice cream?"

"Please."

"Anything that'll help fix your heart. But just remeber it will get better from here."

*flashback ends*

At that moment I realized that I really liked Tiana but never got a chance to tell her how I feel becuase her parents moved to California. We eventully lost contact because she would'nt answer my phone calls.

"Just remeber it will get better from here," she said.

"Oh my god it really is you!"

"Ya. I remeber we made a pack to say that whatever happens that we'll always stick together."

"Well how come you never answered my calls or anything."

"Oh well when I moved my phone broke becuase I dropped it in the sink. So I got a new number and I didn't tell you because all my contacts were erased. So eventually I kinda forgot about you."

"Me too. And that explains so much."

"So you wanna give me your phone number again," she said handing me her phone.

"Sure. And give me your's."

When we were done Tiana said,

"I almost forgot these are my friends Shaianne and Kiana. They are huge fans of O2L."

"Nice to meet ya'll."

"I'm Shaianne. And when you say ya'll it sounds much better than when Tiana says it."

"Hey," Tiana said.

"I'm Kiana."

"Nice to meet you Shaianne and Kiana."

"So you wanna come to my place to hang out," Tiana asked.

"Ya. I really want to catch up with you."

"Shaianne, Kiana you wanna come to?"

"Sure."

"Cool," I said.

"Well I better get going," she said.

"Do you have a ride home?"

"Ya," she said holding up her skateboard.

"Same old Tiana at heart I see."

"Ya. But you guys can come over right now. If i'm not back yet then you'll know why.

"Tiana?"

"Ya?"

"I can't beat you cause we have the same mode of transportation," I said holding up my skateboard.

"Same old Jc."

*Tiana's P.O.V.*

I can't believe he's riding home with me. I hopped on my skateboard and started riding.

"So," Jc asked.

"So what?"

"Have you been in any relationships lately?"

"No. My boyfriend and I broke up a year ago. What about you?"

"I'm still looking for that special girl that'll treat me right."

*At my house*

"Tiana can I have a bottle of water," Shaianne asked.

"Sure."

When I came back I saw Jc whispering to Shaianne and Kiana.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," they all said in unison.

"Ok then. Here is your water Shaianne."

"Thanks. Hey let's play truth or dare," Shaianne said.

"Ok. Shaianne you start."

"Ok Tiana truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on anyone and if so who?"

"Um yes I have a crush on someone but do I have to say."

"Yes," Shaianne said.

"Jc," I mumbled.

"Who?"

"Jc."

*Jc's P.O.V.*

I can't believe she said she likes me.

"There I said it now are you happy," she said storming out of the room.

"I'll handle this," I said.

"Tiana are you ok?"

"Ya."

"Then why did you storm out?"

"Because I didn't know if you felt the same way and I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Tiana," I said moving closer to her. "There is nothing you can do to ruin our friendship."

"Really. Then I guess you wouldn't mind if I did this," she said crashing her lips on mine.

I have been waiting for this since the day that I laid eyes on her.

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't be, to be honest I have had a crush on you since the day I laid eyes on you. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do that. So do you wanna be my girlfriend."

"Yes! A million times yes!"

"Awww..." Shaianne and Kiana said.

"How much did you see and hear," Tiana asked.

"Everything," they said.

Tiana started to blush.

We played a little more until Tiana fell asleep on my shoulder. I put her in her bed and I got in and slept next to her.

*Next Morning- Tiana's P.O.V.*

I woke up and I realized that I was sleeping on Jc's chest. I quietly got out of bed so I would'nt wake Jc. When I got to my living room Shaianne and Kiana were passed out on the floor. So I went to the kitchen and started making everyone breakfast. I made hash browns, pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Then I set them out on plates and as soon as I set the plates down everyone got up.

"Good morin'."

"Morin'," Jc said. "So Tiana you wanna go skateboarding in the park this afternoon?"

"Sure. Also how did I get in bed when I don't remember walking to my room?"

"I carried you there."

"Oh. Well I'm gonna get dressed."

Since we were just going to the park I threw on some jean shorts and a holister t-shirt. I then grabbed my sunglasses and asked,

"Jc, are you ready to go?"

"Ya just let me grab my skateboard."

"Ok." I actually walked out the door and started stakeboarding down the street.

"Tiana wait up," I heard Jc say. So I stopped

"Thanks for waiting," he said.

"You're welcome."

AN:

Also to the side is Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me. Also to the side is a picture of Tiana.