Chapter 2

As the men stood there all hope could think was that she was going to die, she knew she could not defeat whoever these two men was.

But in a flash the men where gone completely vanished into thin air. "who the hell was that" lizzie said as she tried to get up.

Hope turned to Alaric who was passed out in the car, then hope turned to josie who had tears in her eyes.

Hope hugged josie and said "don't worry I'm going to be okay" but deep down hope knew she wouldn't be okay.

Lizzie, josie and Alaric was in the back of the car while hope had to drive to the nearest place she knew which was the high school.

As they got there all of them carried Alaric inside and layed him down on the floor.

Hope walked away to another room and josie followed her, in the room hope was crying. "what's wrong hope" josie said in a worried voice as she walked closer.

"Jo I-I can't do this" hope said sofly not looking at josie, josie walked forward and turned hopes head to face hers and kissed her on the lips.

Hope kissed back and soon the kiss got very heated, hope started to unbutton josies too and trousers.

Just as josie unbuttoned hopes trousers they heard a noise, " I don't want to look but dad's up Jo" lizzie voice came from the door. Hope and josie looked towards the door and lizzie was standing with her hands over her eyes.

Hope laughed and quickly both hope and josie got ready and headed out to where lizzie and Alaric was.

" I know what they are" Alaric said as josie and hope walked into the room, lizzie said in a shocked voice "well who the hell are they".

Alaric sighed and said "well for one they are not human they may look human but they are not, they see hope as a threat because she is the tribrid which was never to be born".

Hope just stood there as she listened to Alaric talking about hope was never meant to be born hurt her and it hurt her bad.

"am sorry hope but its just the way it is a tribrid is not supposed to be alive" Alaric went on, just then one of the men appeared in a flash.

"hello child, come with me now and I will spear your friends" the man said while looking at hope.

Hope stepped forward and said in a loud voice "NO I WILL NOT, I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU HIRT ANYONE".

Lizzie got angry and tried to vamp run towards him but Agian he disappeared.

A while after hope noticed lizzie standing at the window, crying she walked over and gave her a little hug.

"He's dead hope, Landons dead and i-i just want him back" lizzie said as she broke down to the floor in tears.

Hope sat down next to her mad said "am so sorry lizzie, Landon meant a lot to me too I still can't belive-". Just then they heard a noise in the hallway of the school.

Hope, lizzie and josie all walked out and saw a figure laying on the floor not moving.

Hope told lizzie and josie too stay back while she went to see who it was, as hope got closer to the person she ran straight to him and picked him up.

When she got to lizzie and josie, lizzie gasped and started to cry Agian it was Landon and he was badly hurt and stabbed.

Hope cleared a table and put Landon on while she tried to do a spell to fix him but nothing worked.

Lizzie stayed next to Landon all night while trying to stop the bleeding but just being a new heretic her blood list was strong.

"H-hope I-i-I can't be near him, his blood" hope stoped lizzie and took her away from Landon and josie stayed next to him.

Hope left lizzie in another room for a while, while they patched Landon up once they did patch him up hope went back to get lizzie.

As hope opened the door, lizzie was gone like she vanished and on the wall was a message.

"Come to us tribrid, or the heretic will die" the message read, hope stood there and she knew what she had to do next.