Age of Immaturity

birth of a megalomaniac

Don't you dare recall not a word of this atrocious tune for I have sinned many times and many times I will wrong you again, and all my beloved, and all my lovers, for I never yearned for love, nor to conquer its bitter operandi which I never, neve...

Don't you dare recall not a word of this atrocious tune for I have sinned many times and many times I will wrong you again, and all my beloved, and all my lovers, for I never yearned for love, nor to conquer its bitter operandi which I never, never, will, in my vapid life. For I'm too inebriated to care, and too lonesome not to. For this is not, and will never be, a just testimony to my greatness, and will never be, and is not, a malign enough demonstration of my mortal idiocy. For I am God, yet I'm insignificant. For I am special, yet I'm you. And I pray for forgiveness, my Lord, for I don't care to worship you, for I don't have no compass, for I have no faith. And I pray, my Lord, that you won't dare weep come the moment I slaughter you, for slaughter would be the natural consequence of your infinite goodness, your infinite love. Love me, my Lord, for I can't remember how, for I never had loved anyone as much as I despised you. And don't you dare weep, for it is your fault. It is the natural consequence. Because if it is not, my Lord, I'm just insignificant. Because if it's not true, my Lord, I'm just you.

v.02022022