chapter 12

(Blake)pov

sun and me on the boat to Menagerie and we talk to the Captain, then we hear few Engine sound coming our way so we hide in the boat. hello Captain nice to see you today said Metal face, hello Metal face i just bring some Faunus to Menagerie as he point behind him.

Metal face wave at them as few little one wave back, well captain i will take my leave and see you later said Metal face. see you later as Metal face leave to catch up with the air force, same time we come out of hiding.

well that was too close for time said sun, yes it was i said then we saw Menagerie and soon we will know what your plan y/n. we got off of the boat and thank the Captain, we walk though the town and see y/n army helping the Faunus.

well at least they are helping them said sun before i bump into an Anubis warrior with two undead monsters and look behind him, i am sorry that i didn't see you i said. it okay it happened a lot said Anubis. i can ask you something i ask.

sure thing said Anubis, you know silver, i need to ask him something i said. follow me said  Anubis, we follow him for few minute of walking and i see my house and thinking why are we head to my home.

silver is in there said Anubis, i thank him as he nod and left so we knock on the door. Kali open up to see Blake and hugs her, Blake you here said Kali. hey mom i said, well come in, we also got guest here too Kali said.

we walk an see silver and three other people i don't know, so who these people i ask. well the three people are Ambrosius, Jinn and Amber said Ghira as they wave at me. alright then but can i ask you something silver i said. sure, what you want ask said silver.

well i want to know about y/n plan i said, why would i tell you my master plan and it was your headmaster Ozpin and other to hurt my master said silver, wait silver said jinn as he look at her. we can tell them how we meet y/n said jinn as silver just sigh and nod.

(time skip)

we was shock about jinn and Ambrosius are spirit from the relics, so y/n free you guys i said. they all nod, why need anyway i ask, well to call the brother god answer silver. wait that why y/n need all the relics for i said, sliver just nod at her.

thank you for the info sliver i said, see you mom, dad i said as i left with sun. see ya said Blake family, well she left with fake info said sliver, why did you not telling the y/n plan ask Ghira. well because he need the power from brother god and not get them to help him said silver.

soon all know peace said silver.

(y/n)pov

i was sitting there for a bit till i got a call from silver so i answer it, sir they taking the bait said silver. good and you know what to do i ask, yes sir and do i need to call the other ask silver. yes you do i answer, yes sir said silver as he end the call.

i also end the call and look in the sky and said it time to finish my plan as the darkness start grow more now, i point my hand in the sky so i charged a Laser attack.

(0:00 to 0:27)

when the Laser hit the sky it make a shockwave though and the sky turned to red. now it time for the final battle, i get ready for them to stop me i said as start to laugh, soon everyone will know peace.

a hour earlier

(Ozpin)pov

i wait for miss Blake and sun to return then i hear them so i turn to see them, oh good you return so what happened i ask. well we know y/n plan is, at same time the whole place shaking then we both look in sky and see a laser from Union academy and then the sky turn red.

no it can't be i said as i ran with Blake and sun to tell everyone, everyone in the camp work till i call out, everyone he start final part of his plan and Blake know his plan. Blake tell everyone about y/n plan to bring the brother god here and get help from them.

so we get ready to stop y/n plan, so i talk to Salem group and what remain of League of Villains, will you help us to stop him i said to them and they all nod. now we head to the bullhead to stop y/n.

(m/n)pov

we walk out of raven portal(red) and see nobody around, that weird i said while i looking around. raven look up to see the red sky, well you don't see that every day said raven as she point at the sky.

oh no, they started their final part the plan i said, well i found the camera room said Vernal. so we enter the camera room to see what happened here and we found a video from three years ago, so we play it.

(video y/n)pov

you know why i doing this i said to All Might as Mythic take his helmet and show his face. everyone was lost of words, until ruby said how and why you do it. well because all of you think i weak and that why i done with this act and i will show who i am.

i Absorb the clone me and become true Mythic king, ah much better to have my armor on. Ozpin see my gem in my chest, can i ask two question said Ozpin, i nod at him, 1 where did you get the gem and 2 how much work you did to get this far ask Ozpin.

well my gem was in a cave in the deep Emerald Forest and how about i show you, i make a orb with have all the thing i done and launch it in the air to let them to see it. everyone watch the orb and was shock.

so you the one who take the grimm from Salem said Ozpin, yes i did because she was weak to control the grimm so i take her power from her and kill all those people you see in the orb i said. what is your true name y/n said Sirzechs, so you want to know... fine my is Mythic king, the end bringer.

what said Sirzechs out loud, that right, i will bring the end to this old era and start a new era. All Might jump out of his sit and said it time to use Detroit Smash (100%) on me, but i catch his punch.

All Might was shock that i catch his punch, did you forgot my feral Counter and i launch him to the wall. well it time to bring my army this world as i aim my right arm to the sky and launch a orb that make shock way.

as the orb break, the shock way launch everywhere and as it pass by and it open up portals. and Ozpin, i got two out of four item i need and good luck try to land this Colosseum as one of the rocket lost power.

i will see you again i said as i teleport away.

i was shock to see my son have the gem with him and why is he doing this i said, so that why he sent his army to attack my Tribe said raven. yes and let find out i said as they nod, we head in raven portal(red) to stop my son.