LET'S TALK (1)

Ok, you probably already know what this is by reading the description so I'm not going to waste my time going into full detail or actually any detail at all. I'm just going to pick up on what I was saying in the description and if you haven't read the description yet please do so. like I said before I'm just going to pick up on what I was saying in the description about the " Your decision" cover thing and that's basically all I'm gonna talk about today.

okay, so that your decision title cover thing is basically going to be your decision and what's going to happen is you guys are going to comment down below title names for this book..... I will give you guys about a month just because I dont get that many views. Anyways I will give a Month to comment down below really good title names and then I'm going to go through and pick my top 3 favorite title names. Next I'm going to post them or figure out some way to get them all on the watpad site and you guys are gonna vote on your favorite one by commenting it down below. The voting portion of this will probably be about 2 weeks long. Then, after the two weeks are over I'm going to go back to the voting area they were at or wherever it will be, I'm not sure where it's going to be yet but I will find a place, anyways I'm going to go back and I'm going to calculate all the votes. If there is a tie between two of the top three titles then I will add an extra day to vote and then the next day I will look at the one that has the biggest votes is going to be the title name.

Sharbear

The Talkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें