Summer Camp part 1

Both Izumi and Toshinori went to I-Island and she dealt with the villains she teleported to Queen Speedy Glitchy to use for her new babies as test subjects making her to love it and Izumi told a white lie to Melissa Shield as Izumi took the thing her father was working on.

She sent it fast to Queen Speedy Glitchy to see if she can make it work in pills for a short amount of it like ten minutes max. She loves it as no one knew fully what David Shield was up to really. Toshinori also didn't know as she kept it a secret really.

Izumi took copies of each of the I-Island blueprints and sent them to Queen Speedy Glitchy to work on them plus one of them was for the very island making her to love them. Now they are heading to summer camp making King Cremation Frost and Queen Bloody Lizzie to warn them about it.

"Great. They're after my dear King Explosion Murder and most likely will kill King Zeus for quitting on them like he did really." Izumi.

"So what do we do?" King Shadow.

"Simple. We fight them. We got enough training to handle this and Queen Speedy Glitchy has the fake island ready really. We can use that to hide him really if they push it however." Izumi said as Queen Speedy Glitchy has out did herself.

(AN: the A-Island is four times bigger than the picture and is twice the size of I-Island really)

"She named it Atlantis 2.0, but I think another name should work really. Like A-Island in full coral relation to I-Island really." Izumi said as everyone agrees with her and they can pretend the A stands for Atlantis really. Queen Speedy Glitchy was super happy really.

Hisashi was amazed and it also has normal jobs as well making it to be a private company that the 'Royal Eight' owns really as fully everything from that place is for the islands only and no one else is going to get them really.

King Speedy Gonzales was thrilled with his Queen and was happy she managed to get it done in time, too as now they can get more of her babies really. She was thrilled by how many babies she can make and maybe come up with a very brand-new medical technology.

They are at camp now or should be as the group got fully ready and Queen Echo was at U.A with King Zeus doing normal stuff as Queen Speedy Glitchy was helping him with his training really. They had to go through a forest to get to the camp site.

The 'Royal Eight' has done this a trillion times and will not let this stop them really as they are ready to fight making Izumi to be fully leading the group. It only took two hours to get there and Aizawa was shocked by this as this is a major thing really.

'One of them looks onto be related to Prince Poseidon. Guess I have to kill to keep him safe really. I fully wonder if what King Solomon did to Queen Narmis would work, but with a plant instead?' Izumi thinks as she has just the plant for the job really.

King Solomon would brainwash her to not make a sound and no one can save her really. The other two female Wild, Wild Pussycats, well... Bees would work and the male... Izumi wonders how he would feel about getting Amazons pregnant really.

Aizawa doesn't know what's about to happen as he is going to be busy cause of an attack all while the 'Royal Eight's plan is in motion for the Wild, Wild Pussycats really making him to not be able to save them. Izumi will make sure of it as thanks to her daddy...

'He can't even take King Explosion Murder from me! Oh! I can't wait!' Izumi was excited cause Monoma Neito was next and she plans to break him good really. Not even Vlad King knows what's fully just happening at Monoma's house like she does and she has a plan.

'But first... Pussycats must be dealt with!' Izumi can't wait as no one can beat King Solomon's Quirk power making him to be a very strong villain really. From what King Cremation Frost and Queen Bloody Lizzie has told them by now is that...

'Aoyama Yuma is the very second traitor for the 'League of Villains'. Hmm. Not villain material, but I think we can turn him into a real good Fashion Designer really.' He might like it more and Sato Rikido as a baker really. Both aren't fully meant to be heroes.

Koda Koji was also not might to be a Hero as his Quirk is working with both animals and insects, so a petting zoo would work better for him, but Izumi knows he's got for a supporting role Hero and he might open a petting zoo on the side really.

She did mention this to the three and that it's their choice since it's just her opinion really from what she can see making them to be thinking and had asked Aizawa about this making to agree, but see potential in them to be Heroes.

Izumi was hoping to have them think for themselves and to see what she saw, but they must of wanted to reassured by an adult really. She saw she had almost had them rethinking it, but she sighs as she has a lot of work as a lot of students can rethink everything.

'Training is boring really. Queen Carola's special training room is both much tougher and stronger than this really. This is boring. Hmm. Maybe I can fix it up a bit really.' Izumi did so and many were getting tired plus can't get back up.

'Unlike me and my group really.' Aizawa had to have them all take breaks and class 1-B was shocked that they are more far behind really. Izumi, Queen Ravity, Queen Narmis and Queen Creative had managed to keep their figures no matter what they eat really.

'Oh boy. Here we go again really.'