Libra

Things stayed the same for awhile until Valentine's day. There was a special event going to happen where the children, Sun, and I get to leave the daycare for an hour and deliver cards to the kids' parents and the other animatronics. I had made a mechanical star to go inside Sun's card. I'm planning to get all the kids signatures before then. I wanted to give it to him when the mall closes. I had made a couple of things to do for him so when he's cleaning the daycare, I'm going to surprise him in his room. I already made a card for Chica and finished it pretty quickly as I didn't need any signatures.

During crafting time as the kids were making their cards, I was sneakily getting each kid's signature. Some kids got done pretty quickly and others were making cards for all the animatronics. Unfortunately, a few kids were writing cards to Freddy. It was rather heartbreaking and when I asked one of them, they simply responded with a 'maybe he will come back if he gets this!' I wasn't going to tell them either. Getting the signatures was pretty tricky but when I was done, I rested beside Sun and grabbed his hand. 

Crafting time came and left pretty quickly and it was time to leave the daycare with the kids. We put the kids on the walking rope so that we could keep track of them. I held Sun's hand, guiding everyone to where Chica had shown me the stage to be before. After the kids gave all their cards to their parents, they all sat down at a table together. I glanced at Sun before watching the stage as Chica and her band got off the lift to perform. They were mesmerizing and I focused my attention mainly on Chica. She didn't sing or get to sing at any point though. I was a bit disappointed about it because I had worked my whole break fixing it and she really enjoyed using it. I thought about playing guitar at one point when I was younger but that passion went out the door when my relative showed me the world of creating. From the moment I discovered that passion, I dedicated my time to it. Funny how things don't happen the way you think they will. 

When the performance ended, the band got off stage and were quickly surrounded by kids. Eventually the children from the daycare were able to give their cards away. We kept a close eye on them so we didn't exactly have much time to do really anything else. I smiled at Chica and gave her the card I created for her. She seemed to have quite a bit in a decent sized paper bag. She was pretty happy about what she had. In her room, I secretly dropped off a pizza for her. I knew how much she loved food and how big of a stress reliever it was for her. It wasn't much but I hoped she likes it.

We all walked back to the daycare and as we were walking, I couldn't help feeling like there was someone watching me. I chalked it down to Sun or one of the kids staring at me. As soon as we entered the daycare, some of the kids satisfied, begun to scatter about. A minority of the kids were really disappointed because they didn't see Freddy. I wasn't sure what to do about that. The rest of the children surrounded Sun though, giving him their cards. 

I took the opportunity to slip out to buy myself a valentine's day present. In the Lucky Stars gift shop, I grabbed up one Sun plush and after debating a few seconds, snatched up a Moon plush. They were both valentine's day themed. The plushies had a kiss on their cheek and clothes were colored red instead. I know it was all a money grab but I couldn't help myself. I had a rather odd affixation with stuffed animals. The mechanical ones were my favorite. Honestly the only reason why I needed the valentine's day Sun and Moon plushies were because I...wanted to cuddle with them. I was sure they'd give me comfort and I'd be able to sleep better once I brought them home.

I sped into the daycare to shove them in my bag. I couldn't wait to bring them home to cuddle with.

"Why do you need those, Starlight? I'm right here." I nearly leaped out of my skin. I thought Sun was still busy with the kids. I had no idea how he even managed to sneak up behind me. 

"Ah! You know what? I have to go, I'll see ya later, Solis" I spat out before he could do or say anything else.

In his room, I begun to prepare things. I had brought up the shelves while he was busy cleaning this morning. I deep cleaned the best I could in a short amount of time. I got the cobwebs up with a broom, wiped down the dirt off the walls, and mopped the floor. By then the entire room already looked better. This wasn't enough to satisfy me. It had to be perfect. I stacked the crates and boxes in the corners near the balcony. I hung the piñata's up. It seemed like the best place for them. Along the shelves, I placed the stuffed animals he had. I guess we shared a love of plushies too. The thought of that made me smile. I sat the awful broken shelf outside his room. I tossed out a bunch of random stuff that Sun wouldn't need anymore both from the second room and the main room then placed a sleeping bag on the ground. It wasn't much but it was the best I could do. All the alarming amount of bots, I placed in the second room as I never saw Sun using the room. It was pretty easy to assume the bots were done by Moon. It just wouldn't make sense for Sun to hurt anyone or anything. I couldn't quite wrap my head around the idea Sun had such a dark side. 

There were a lot of things that didn't make sense. I knew something was up but I thought that was behind Fazbear entertainment by now. After all these years, how could anything like that still be going on? 

I decided to head back to the daycare. The kids were rather calmed down by the time I came back. They were exchanging cards and making cards for each other. I guess they hadn't tired of crafts today. They seemed to be taking the home made stickers I showed them to make to good use on the cards. It was all adorable. Sun seemed to be talking to one kid in particular and I watched from afar. There wasn't much for me to do anyways. His eyes seemed to lock onto mine and for a while, we stayed like that. His eyes drifted away, looking at the drawing shoved into his face. I could feel myself become disappointed.

The daycare eventually closed and the last of the kids were gone. Now was my chance so I dragged Sun along to his room. In the middle of pulling him, when we were in the hall with no cameras, I guess he decided to change into his human form. This made me a bit jittery because then I was definitely going to be able to see his facial expressions. I turned the knob anxiously and swung open the door. I let him go in first and I waited behind for his gasp. He didn't say anything. I was hoping his speechlessness was a good thing and apparently it was because much to my surprise, he picked me up and spun me around. A scene for with a ordinary human, would have been cheesy and silly. I had almost forgotten how strong he was. 

"I love, love, LOVE it, Starlight!"  It took a lot to hold back a laugh. I enjoyed that positive aura. 

"Solis, I have something else to give you." I had the card placed delicately into my pocket waiting for the chance to give it to him. The anticipation felt almost too much. I pulled the card out and kind of shoved it into his hands. If I kept holding it, I was never going to give it to him. In his hands, he seemed a bit too shocked to open it.

"Dear Solis, I wanted you to remember this day forever so I got everyone's signature. Signed, your Starlight," He read aloud. I could feel the heat on my ears. I wasn't the best at these things. I fidgeted with my shirt, not making eye contact. His yellow eyes were stunning and looking into them made it hard to breathe at times. I didn't trust to match his gaze. I felt something tap me on the top of my head. I lifted it and was greeted with him holding a (f/c) card in my face. I took it shyly. Words can't describe what you mean to me. It was signed with his name in big cursive. I could feel my heart flutter. He only wrote one line and it excited me to no end. This was rather dangerous for me. 

I looked up into his eyes, no longer resisting. I know I shouldn't but I wanted to. I needed too. I moved my hands to his and looked into his eyes, staring into them. I could feel myself lean in. The desire to touch only getting stronger. I glanced at his lips, watching as they drew closer to mine. Our lips only an inch apart. An easy gap to close. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting..." I rapidly pulled back, turning away. I could feel my entire face go red. As I was practically running out the door, he hugged me from behind. His scent was intoxicating. I didn't want to leave even as he said stay and laid his head on mine. I had to go though. If I stayed, I wasn't sure what would happen. 

"I'm sorry, I got to go, Solis," I whispered, leaving his room.