𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

hi sorry for the delay in writing this chapter but the next chapter should be coming out earlier to make up for it :)

(I thought the picture above was cute and funny like imagine seeing that randomly  ^_^)

happy reading!!!

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

y/n / third-person pov

Our assassination trip to the island is in a week's time, so we've gathered to train and discuss our strategy.

August is a big month for us. And we only have seven months left until the deadline to assassinate Koro-sensei!!

𓈀 nagisa pov 𓈀

"well, well, Brats, just look at you working yourselves to death," Bitch-sensei says dramatically. "You should train too, Ms.bitch, your sniping and knife skill aren't any better
than ours!" A student exclaims. "Grownups fight dirty....I'm going to use your plan to steal the show from you in the last minute.!" Bitch-sensei replied. "Really? Since when did you become such a hotshot, Irina?" Mr. Lovro questioned. (Lovro is technically like ms bitches sensei😅)
"SIR?! I...." Ms.bitch stutters.

"I and Karasuma-sensei intuited him to be our special instructor this summer!" Y/n states happily. "

" cute," I thought while my cheeks turn a bit pink. (remember y'all this is Nagisa's pov ;) )

"He'll provide expert professional insight and advice to the students." Karasuma-sensei added. "Too much free time and you'll lose your muscle memory for your assassination skills. If you don't want to fail this class, hurry up and get changed!" Mr. Lovro said sternly, "YES, SIR!!" Bitch-sensei replied while sprinting to get changed. "Ms. Bitch can't say no to him can she?" Kayano asked, "nope.. look at this guy.. scary!" I reply.

"Are you sure...Koro-sensei isn't spying on us now?" Mr. Lovro asked, "Yes. He's on Mt.Everest to escape the summer heat,
My men are keeping a close eye on him."
Karasuma-sensei remarked, "Excellent. Keeping a plan a secret is the most important first step in an assassination." Mr. Lovro emphasized.

(Behind them someone was sulking because she had to change...)

𓈀 y/n pov 𓈀

𓈀 y/n pov 𓈀

"You're an assassination broker, aren't you, Mr.Lovro? Will you be sending someone else again too? you remarked, "No. I won't be sending any pros this time. To be precise, I can't... Koro-sensei has an extremely acute sense of smell, I've already sent in professionals without you knowing about it....and they all failed. Koro-sensei detects the scent of their murderous intentions. He memorizes their scent and won't even let them near the classroom a second time, In other words... I can't use an assassin I've already used and there's been some trouble too." Mr.Lovro explained. "Trouble?" You wondered.
"Yes. I've recently lost contact with some of the special operatives on my list who might have had a chance of killing him... Therefore even if I could, at the moment, I don't have any assassins to deploy. He replied, "The best thing for those of you in his inner circle to assassinate him." Mr. Lovro told us.