°•.Beauty .•°

___________________________

There laid a scenery right out of a romance novel. A beauty of anything but purity, danced gracefully, her Yukata flowing to the rhythm of the music.

Her trail of luxurious hair moved as if it had a mind of its own, following the womans movements.

She held a katana tightly in her left hand, pointing up into the air as she twirled, a strand of hair falling elegantly into her face.

Awes were heard from the large crowd as many more women danced alongside her, not as eye catching as her.

She was lifted up by the other women, the blade switching to her right hand.

The music toned back up as she was placed back down on the red carpet and the women scattered, again leaving the attention of the elegant Orian.

She danced and danced, her body moving perfectly along side the music, her blade making gentle motion.

Her yukata slowly sliding down her shoulder as she leaped, the katana set down before her.

Her two toned hair practically flew, different stands doing different dances. She kept dancing along side the borderline of her centered stage.

She smirked softly, making her way to a man of her choosing, still on rhythm.

She moved her hips, sliding past the male, only slightly brushing her fingers against his bare arm.

His eyes watched her, and she watched his, a smirk growing on her face as she danced a circle around him, before quickly moving to a new audience.

This time it was another woman. She glided to the other side of the room gracefully, her Yukata exposing more of her.

Her eyes still on the male from earlier, teasing him with her firey gaze.

She again changed and changed, dancing circles and barely touching her audienc, before the other dancers joined back in, this time dancing circles around the beauty in the middle.

The music then turned down slowly as the women bowed, earning cheers and claps of many as they rose, leading themselves out of the center of the room. The center of attention was the last to leave as she blew a soft kiss to the certain Hashira across the room.

____________________________

{367 words}