01

"god if feels so good to be high again," i said laughing.

fezco plopped down next to me on the couch.

"don't over do it, i don't want to babysit you again." he shoved my leg.

"you know you love getting to spend more time with me,"

"fuck off," he coughed out smoke.

i got up off the couch and went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

ash came out of his room looking annoyed as always, "mouse is here,"

"and that's my cue to leave," i grabbed my bag and walked out the back door.

i hopped on my bike and headed back to my house.

"hello?" i stopped my bike and picked up my phone.

"where are you?" it was my mom.

"chill i was at fezcos place."

"whatever get your ass home now," she was clearly drunk.

when i got home i put my bike up and went through my window to get into my room.

there was no reason to i just didn't want to deal with my mom at the moment.

Rue
mckays having a party
you coming?

Aria
yeah i'll come
what time?

Rue
idfk just show up
around 10?

Aria
mkay :)

i got in the shower to rinse off before the party.

i also needed to shave since it had been like a week since the last time i shaved.

when i finished showering i turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my body.

i went to my closet to pick out an outfit for tonight.

i picked out a pair of longer jean shorts and a white top with a flannel over top of that.

i paired it with my black platform converse.

i'm not short but i think the platform converse look better than the originals.

i unwrapped the towel from around my body and used it to wrap up my hair while i got dressed.

i put on my outfit and shoes and then pulled my hair back in a low bun.

it was the middle of august and hot as shit outside.

it was 9:30 and i was gonna walk to the party incase i had something to drink.

rue and i decided we weren't gonna drink and bike after the both of us almost got hit by a car once because we were so drunk.

walking out into the living room i saw my mom on the couch.

"and where do you think you're going?"

"to my friends house, i'll be back later,"

"so you leave earlier without telling me and now you think you're just gonna go to a party?"

"yeah pretty much," she was drunk and i didn't want to deal with her so i just kept walking out the front door.

the walk to mckays was only about a 15 or 20 minute walk so it wasn't super bad.

the sun has already set so it wasn't super hot either.

when i got to mckays i immediately went to find rue.

she was on some couch outside with fezco smoking.

"whatsup guys?" i walked over to them sitting in between them.

"hey aria," rue replied clearly very high.

"jesus how much have you had?" i was referring to drugs.

"not enough,"

i turned my head to face fezco smoking a blunt.

i stuck my hand out motioning towards the blunt.

he handed it to me and i slowly inhaled the smoke before blowing it back out.

"how long have you been here for?"

"about 20 minutes," fez responded.

"what the fuck," rue stretched her words out looking over at the pool.

maddy was stripping down to her underwear and bra and was getting in the pool with some random guy.

"that's not gonna end well," i laughed seeing nate giving her the death stare out the window.

a/n would you rather have me post shorter chapter more often like around two time a day or post longer chapters once a day or every other day. also please give me feedback about the book :)