Beginning

~Bakugous' POV~

My name is Lee Yongbok or Felix, age 21, i go to UA High, and i'm secretly an idol. Although being a kpop idol is very stressful at times, i never will regret leaving Australia to become one of the best dancer and singers' of kpop. Truthfully i'm a foreigner so learning korean was difficult at first but with the help of my hyungs', i successfully debuted into our group named 'Stray Kids'. Bang Chan is also Australian so he made it easier to learn korean and he could also understand me better than the other members. Overall i get along with all my other hyungs, Chang Bang being the leader, Changbin, Han, Lee Know, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and I.N. being the youngest of the group. But I go to school under the name of Katsuki Bakugou where i train to also be a hero. At UA, Deku's the person who claims to know me the most along with the other shit heads who claim to be the Bakusquad. Although the only ones that know about my double life is old hag, my hyungs, JYP enterntainment, and the school principal. So naturally i didn't know that my class had agreed to go to a meet and great that my hynugs were doing.

                                                      ~Minas POV~

I was so excited that we were all going to see the new rising kpop group that is amazing at dancing along with BTS and at singing they are even handsome. Bakugou still hasn't come to school yet, sometimes he's late or early so he still doesn't know yet, but i can still always surprise him even tho he's always in a bad mood.But we all know that he secretly loves the group, i once saw him dancing to their songs and singing at the same time which is impresive. Anyways i was still in shock when i saw him come in. "Aww, I wanted to tell you" i said. "Tell me what!!" he said annoyed. "WE ARE GOING TO SEE STRAY KIDS' CONCERT!!" i screamed.

"YA, It's going to be AWSOME!!", "OMG, they are so HOT and PERFECT", "They're AMAZING and their songs are so INSPIRATIONAL!!" these shouts came out of many girls in the class, which were mostly fangirling.

"That's so MANLY!", "I wonder what AMAZING QUIRKS do they have to make the concerts SPECIAL!", "Their music is an AMAZING MIX to listen to while baking.", "I've heard that they are GOOD at SINGING and DANCING and almost everyone in their group can RAP!" Exclaimed some boys, other didn't really know but had atleast heard of them.

                                               ~Bakugous' POV~

Oh no i'm i trouble i don't want them to know that i'm part of Stray Kids, once they know will they act different around me? Think different about me?  I actually care about what other think although I act like i don't care, but i'm so different once you get to know me. But will they really go? What should i do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the first chapter isn't that good, so please leave comments on what i can add to make it better and suggest ideas. My grammer isn't great, but i tried, also recomend what he should next? Also make sure to recomend or add Stray Kids songs that they should play or do for the concert. Bye, till next time!