13

ellas point of view

i look up at him in disbelief "r u for serious?" i ask. he giggles at the line i always say then he flashes me a soft smile. "i'm in love with you too"

he smiles at me, and places a quick peck on my lips. i grin and lay my head back down. "today was a bad day." i say letting out at sigh. "i know." he says.

"i got hand cuffed yo..." he whispers. "i know i freaked out" i say.

"you need to eat el" he says, "i know" i reply letting out a sigh.

"how about some chicken nuggets yea?" he replies. "i'll call matt and tell him to get some he and nick can come over too?" he says more like a question. i nod my head.

"i'm gonna go call matt, just rest for a bit okay babe?" he says standing up. i smile and nod then lay down.

i've never ever felt so drained in my life. i'm so sad. like wtf happened today.

i hear chris in the hallway outside of my room. "yo can u just come." he says into the phone.

"they literally pinned her to a table and cut her shirt off" he says, i hear him sniffle. he's crying?? "yea i love you too bro" he says. i see him walk into the room.

"are you okay?" i ask him sitting up in my bed. "yea, i'm just so fucking sorry" he says before just like breaking down

"chris it's okay" i say scooting over to him and placing my hand on his cheek

"i watched you cry while they tore your clothes off ella" he says looking at me, tears brimming in his eyes. oh my god.

"chris i'm okay it's okay fr" i say wiping his cheeks. "okay" he says breathing out and wiping his cheeks off himself. "i love you chris." i say putting my head on his shoulder

"i love you ella bella." he replies lifting my face and kisses my lips slowly.

i hear my room door open and it's matt and nick. "i brought you one of chris's hoodies" matt says softly walking in.

nick runs in "and i brought you my hugsss!!!" he almost yells attacking me in a hug. i smile and hug back tightly.

"i'm happy you guys are here!" i say with a huge smile. feeling warm and comfortable in the presence.

matt smiles and gives me my chicken nuggets, i push them away. "not really hungry rn" i reply.

"ella we're not playing this game" matt says. "cmon we all have food your not watching us eat" nick says.

chris walks by me and slaps my butt and nick laughs loudly "your eating let's go" he says pointing to the food. i groan and sit down opening the box of chicken nuggets.

i take a bite and they all cheer. i laugh and so do all of them.

we're all just talking and laughing. i set my phone up and film a tik tok. chris comes behind me and grabs my waist swinging us side to side. matt and nick look over at us and pretend to gag.

"can u post that?" chris says laughing. we haven't really gonna public yet and i don't really need hate comments right now. "ella the only reason their gonna hate on u is because they wish they were u, don't worry." chris says reading my mind.

that boosts my confidence and i post the tik tok and shut my phone off.

we all decide to have a slumber party but i'm beat and v v tired so i lay in between nick and chris and rest my head on chris's shoulder before leaning into his ear "goodnight. i love you." i whisper. "goodnight i love you ella" he says aloud. i smack his chest. "ewwwwwww pda ehhhh" nick says over exaggerating i laugh

"i whispered for a reason idiot." we all laugh and i soon fall asleep.

an// TONS of i love you's but i love it 😌