17

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 3:48 🏙

i grabbed iyus and put her in her stroller knowing it's finna be hella groupies and shi in our face an ian want her ass scared or confused

"daa!" she said looking up at me as i pushed her stroller into the mall entrance.

"yes baby " i said heading for the elevator.

"lego!" she shouted while pointing around.

"hm? you want sum legos?"

"mhmm!"

"alright lemme go pick up this thing for naenae then we could go get sum legos" i said pushing us into the other direction.

"nooo, i want legos now!" she said pouting and slouching in her seat.

"bruh sit up in the seat and fix yo face" i said walking into the elevator.

she pouted more and continued to slouch in her seat.

"bro don't be tryna show out in this mall either, we gone go in a minute so sit up before you have to walk" she quickly sat up the moment i said that.

i pushed her stroller out the elevator and the moment i did i saw hella cameras and shi. i put the hood over her stroller and walked through the big ass crowd.

smh can't een be a normal person.

"legacy, what do you have to say about the lil t diss record against you?" one of them asked putting the microphone in my face

this nigga lil t been going back and forth wimme since highschool, he mad pussy and got his ass beat.

"he know where i stay" i said shrugging and moving past her.

"legacy, what was behind your mugshot leak" another one asked.

"no comment"

the crowd eventually dissolved cause i was jus walking past them.

"dada sorry bout that, you okay?" i asked iyus. she nodded and i continued walking to pandora.

i got neveah a promise ring, i been got it for her before we started officially dating because i felt like she was the one from the start, i know it ain gone make up for what happened but it's a start.

and i also got iyus sum earrings and a necklace.

"puttin five karats in my babygirl ear" i sang to myself as i scrolled on my phone waiting.

i talked to the lady at the front and a while later she brought out 3 little bags.

i took down the hood on iyus's stroller and opened the box with her earrings. i gave her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled.

"aww dada baby so pretty " i said smothering her in a hug filled with kisses.

_

we drove over to neveah apartments she ain know we was coming so i was gone have iyus knock.

"aii mama go knock ona doe, bang on it real hard" i said sitting her infront of the door. she nodded and pounded on the door as hard as she could with her little fist.

"who the he- iyus? aww hi baby" neveah said picking her up.

"daa! it naenae" she said happily.

"hey bae, i know you still mad at me bu-" i said showing her the ring. she took it out of my hand and jumped up and down with iyus and gave me a big ass hug and a kiss.

"i love it" she said kissing me. we went in her apartment and i took me and iyus shoes off. iyus grabbed her bookbag from me and grabbed her ipad and sat on the rug playing sum game.

_

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 🙂