Chapter 1 Don't Leave

"It took everything down, chaos everywhere. Why did it do this..I never should of trusted it..."

Chapter 1
Don't Leave.

"I was sleeping on the ground again. Maybe I should buy a bed like Azura said instead on sleeping on a couch. I fell back on the sleek red couch, watching my dark cat. My world fell dark as I started to drift asleep, It's been 2 weeks since Azura's disappearance... I still feel like she never left. I awoke to the sound of my dark cat meowing at me. I got off the couch and slumbered out of my dark and damped room, half asleep i took the cat food from the kitchen and fed my dark cat. I wondered back to my room and got dressed in a black sweater and grey sweat pants, I left my apartment with the door locked and went to my dusty grey bike parked where I last left it. I had got onto my bike and i decided to go to the old coffee shop down the road, i took the short way down the allyway where rats scatter into the bins. Past the allyway I finally reached the coffee shop, parked my bike and walked in. I greeted the shop owner and got my usual, dark coffee with sugar. I feel like its been more bland everyday since the disappearance, my world getting colder and colorless. I took my coffee and wondered to a seat taking a sip of the bland dark coffee. Looking at this now bland colorless world without Azura, i finished my coffee and thanked the owner and left. I hopped back on my bike and went to my small apartment, I am not one of those rich people but nor homeless. I have a small job as a online designer, I dont get paid very often though. I reached my small apartment, still a little homey i can never remember how i got this. My dark cat was sleeping on my couch, I decided to take another nap. Wondering if things will ever change..I awoke desturbed by my alarm clock, I forgot I set it up...When did i do that..never mind that."

371 words.