Aiden and Lily's first day..

Hey Loves!!

*Firstly.... DO YOU KNOW HOW disappointing it is to come on here to like 31 votes but 12 comments.... I mean thanks guys! 

*Secondly...THIS IS IN CAPS YES IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED. I AM NOT UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER UNLESS I GET 20 VOTES AND 17 COMMENTS. YOU DON'T GET THE COMMENTS YOU WON'T GET AN UPDATE AND I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES YOU 4 MONTHS TO GET THAT. NO UPDATE UNTIL THEN.

*Thirdly.. I wasn't kidding about the whole no comment thing.

*Fourthly... To those of you who do actually comment. I love you with all my heart! You guys are amazing ok? and let's just get married and watch Larry have endless amounts of children!

*Fifthly... with the comment. Larry stylinson are Banana Bashing with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers. :)

*Sixthly... I love you all, and if you don't get those comments no update! No dedication this chapter sorry guys... but if you commented I love you very much! <3 <3 

Also for any of you waiting for an update for Every Hi Has A Story or my other Student/Teacher Larry and Niam, Right Here, Right Now they may be coming later tonight or tomorrow! Much love! Don't forget to Vote and Comment!! :D .xxx

Louis POV

"Daddy I don't want to go!" Aiden chimed at Harry as Harry picked him up. "Baby it will be alright, daddy Louis will be there. Just run into his classroom if you get scared, oh and don't forget uncle Niall,Liam,Zayn and Perrie. They will all be there for you. Just find them and sit with them at lunch time" Harry was such a great parent. He knows all the right things to say to calm the kids and just has a way with them.

"What are you staring at handsome?" Harry gently pecked my lips. "Eeeewww!" Aiden squirmed in Harrys arms. Harry and I laughed as Harry put him down. "Now go find your sister and tell her to get down here" Harry kissed his forehead and off he ran.

"Your an amazing dad Haz"

"Oh I try to be" Harry stuck out his tongue. I shoved myself into him which meant his tongue was forced into my mouth as I kissed him, finally Harry realised what I was trying to do and kissed back our tongues fighting for dominance. "She's here, ewww daddys! Not again" Aiden covered his and Lilys eyes.

"Sorry little ones" I pulled back from Harry and smirked at him. I grabbed my laptop and books I would need for teaching today. "you got everything Lil?" I looked in her bag to see a pink pencil case and books that haz and I had brought here. "And you Aiden?" He had all the same but in blue. "All you need is some lunch" 

"Ahhh here you all go" Harry held out different bags off lunch. "This is for you sexy" Harry handed me the bag winking at me. "Thanks babe" I quickly pecked his lips. "And these are for you Aiden and Lil" Harry handed Aiden the blue resealable bag and Lily got a pink one. "How lovely of you Haz" 

"You are welcome, drive safe and have a great day" I pecked his lips again. "I will be job hunting today so wish me luck" He whispered in my ear. "Good luck" I pecked his lips again for the fifth time this morning, but hey I can't help it how perfect they are. They scream kiss me! "Lets go little ones" Harry kissed them both on the cheek and shooed us out the door. "Text me once you arrive, LOUIS PLEASE DRIVE SAFE" Harry yelled. 

"You know I always get pulled over for driving to slow" I poked my tongue out at him. "Oh yeah, well still! Drive safe" I smiled one last time before heading out the driveway. We listened to a Justin Bieber album the whole way to school...... Woohoo, I don't mind him actually but you know.

"Come on let's get you to the office" I got out of the car. "Morning Lou, we can take the kids from here" I was approached by Niall and Liam who had Zayn and Perrie trailing behind. "We know you will be busy we can take them" Niall winked. "Oh you just want my kids, I can take them" 

"Just get set up, you have us first" Zayn shoved me forward. "FINE! But take good care of them" I scoulded before waving and heading to my office. I got myself sorted for the day and went to find my classroom. I settled down writing the work on the board. The class started filling in. I began pacing along the front Liam,Niall,Zayn and Perrie hadn't arrived yet. "Chill Lou they are fine just in Mrs Peazers class this morning" I let out the breath I had obviously been holding. Phew Mrs Peazer shes lovely.

"Alright class let's begin" I told them to do some pages from their work books. I still couldn't help but worry about Aiden and Lily, first days can be daunting. But hey my first day here I met my now husband... hmm he is sexy! I wonder how he is. I check to see no one is looking.

To Harry xx

Hey babe, are you ok? xxx

From Harry xx

Aww you are checking up on me, yep all good here how's aidey and lil? xxx

To Harry xx

Fine, will be seeing them at morning break better go! Love you! xxx

From Harry xx

Love you too, sexy ;) xxx

I laughed out loud and I got smirks from Niall and Liam. Dammit i have been caught. "Daddy, daddy" The door flew open and Aiden and Lily came running in. "What's wrong kids" I pulled them both up onto the desk. "Lil,Aiden!" Niall,Liam,Zayn and Perrie fled to the front of the classroom. I looked at my kids. "Are you hurt? Please who hurt you" I was pissed off. "No one hurt us dad" I looked at them both confused. "We love you daddy" I was them pulled into the arms of my kids. I kissed them both and Zayn,Niall,Perrie and Liam hugged them. "YOU HAVE FUCKING KIDS!" Eleanor screamed. "Mind your language around MY kids" I snarled back before getting hi fives from Niall and Liam. "Alright sweets let's get you back to class, Niall your in charge. AND DON'T Eat my lunch!"

I AM NOT UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER UNLESS I GET 20 VOTES AND 17 COMMENTS. YOU DON'T GET THE COMMENTS YOU WON'T GET AN UPDATE AND I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES YOU 4 MONTHS TO GET THAT. NO UPDATE UNTIL THEN. xxx