Chapter three

This is the last chapter
There is some smut I'll give a earring when it will start and end okay bye
!(=゚ω゚)ノ
"Go Natsu...I'll finish this fight." Laxus growled. Natsu nodded some...as he was now free because of the energy of the purple ball. And he began running back to the guild. Laxus glared at his father, and took a fighting stance.

"You won't ever hurt him again." Ivan chuckled at that.

"Well well...my son finally is settling down. That'll be fun to destroy~" Laxus growled at that, and he ran at Ivan.

"You hurt Natsu I will. end. you." he growled, saying each word with a punch. Ivan grunted in pain, but dodged most of them, and he hit Laxus full in the chest with a spell. Causing Laxus to stumble back, hissing in pain. Ivan grinned and tried attacking again, Laxus then just smirked.

"No matter how many times you attack me...I will not fall to your hands. The only person who has beaten me is NATSU!" Laxus roared. Punching Ivan directly in the face, and Ivan fell back, crying out some in pain. And he laid there, panting and not moving. He was knocked out, for now. Laxus panted, and began walking. Searching for any sign of his little flame dragon. Natsu was waiting on a park bench, twisting his hand over his wrist. He looked up at Laxus, smiling widely when he saw him and he tackled Laxus softly. Laxus blinked, and he gently held Natsu.

"...? Natsu?" Laxus asked.

"I was worried you asshole! I could hear everything from here!"

"Oh..." Laxus mumbled some, and he gently nuzzled Natsu. Natsu pouted at him. Laxus sighed softly.

"Let's get you home..." Laxus said softly. Natsu nodded, not leaving Laxus' arms. He nuzzled into Laxus' large arms and slowly fell asleep, with three words falling from his lips. 'I love you..." Laxus smiled softly and began walking to Natsu's house...Laxus gently laid Natsu onto his bed...and Natsu didn't let go of him. Laxus chuckled quietly, and he nuzzled into Natsu...laying down next to him. And Natsu smiled, purring, and cuddling into Laxus. Laxus smiled...and softly fell asleep. The next morning, Natsu woke up first...surprisingly. And Laxus was happily curled around Natsu, gently nuzzling him. Natsu giggled, and he nuzzled Laxus, softly licking his cheek. Laxus sweatdropped...waking up with that. He looked up at Natsu, chuckling.

"Why'd you lick me?"

"Because!" natsu said, snuggling into Laxus. Laxus chuckled, sitting up and he held Natsu close.

"Hungry?" Natsu nodded eagerly. And he grinned. Laxus just shook his head, smiling. And he picked Natsu up, going to his kitchen.

"What do you want?"

"...food."

"Well what kind of food?" Laxus asked.

"...hmn...chicken!" Laxus chuckled.

"Ok, grilled, or...?"

"...anyway!" Natsu said, sitting on his shoulders. Laxus laughed softly and nodded. After eating the food, and just relaxing, natsu looked at Laxus.

"...Laxus...why does your dad hate you so much?"

"..I don't know, Natsu..." Laxus said softly, holding him close. He softly kissed him. Hoping to squelch the questions...Natsu kissed back, and he snuggled into Laxus.

"Lets watch a movie! or do something!" laxus grinned.

"I know what we can do~"

WARNING: LEMON AHEAD. WEWOOWEWOO! If you don't like it don't read it!

"What's that?" Natsu then yelped quietly, as he found Laxus straddling his hips. He purred, softly kissing Natsu. The pinkette blushed, and looked at Laxus, softly kissing back.