Short Scene 2

Pretty good song..

9:20 AM

I awoke to the sound of the buzzing on my phone, such a sucky alarm. Got up and got ready, I wandered into the kitchen and started making coffee, while the coffee was being made I went to check the mail. Nothing like usual, went back inside and took out a coffee cup, poured the coffee, sat down on the couch, placed the coffee on the coffee table and opened my computer. I worked for 2 hours..

11:20 AM

I closed my computer, I began to make lunch. A ham sandwich with chips, classic lunch..very classic. After lunch I got ouside and took a walk around the small neighborhood.

12:40 PM

I relax and watch vines on my phone, till I get a text someone is visting..Someone visting? That's a rare occasion..I get up and make some steak and fries

2:10 PM

The vistor comes in 5 minutes, dinner is finally done. I take out the food and set up the dining table, I clean the living room a bit. After cleaning i sit down and relax with my phone for a bit

2:15 PM

Ding, Ding The vistor has arrived, I let them in and give them dinner. We have a nice chat and enjoy the meal, I clean up the rest of the food while vistor gets ready to leave. I walk to the door and say bye to the vistor, I never really liked people..I never really understood them. I went back my room, fell on my bed then takes a nap.

5:43 PM

After I took a nap, I may have troubles sleeping tonight..I walk to the kitchen and take my nightly pills then walk back in my room. I flip the TV to the weather channel to see how bad it will get. A Winter storm..Lucky. I contuine watching tv.

7:12 PM

I noticed the time and took my nightly shower and made breakfest for the morning. I decided to sleep earily so I wouldnt be late to my job. What job? Well..you'll see...

358 words..