Trying to forget is difficult

Luca headed to work the next day,hoping to forget what happened the night before. he knew the memory of Him and Alberto would get in the way of his job,which can't happen

he unlocked the door and finally put the sign on open. a few hours later,Alberto came at his usual time. Luca rolled his eyes. "hello Il mio amore" Alberto says winking. "don't call me that idiot,we aren't dating yet so shut up" Luca says,needing dough. "oh come one,and did you say yet?" Alberto teased. "Alright Alright! just shut up!" Luca shouts. Alberto stops talking for a while. a cold silence filled the bakery.

"i'll go if i need to" Alberto says walking towards the door. "No! please dont leave" Luca shouts. Alberto looks at him. "look,I'm sorry i'm just trying to make sure the memory of last night doesn't get in the way of my job ok? i loved that you called me that and that all happened i'm just really busy alright" Luca explains. "alright i'll stay and talk to you" Alberto says. Luca nods

they talked until Luca had to leave. "could i come home with you for tonight?" Luca asked sheepishly. Albertos eyes lit up, "i would love that!" He shouts. Luca chuckles, "alright lets go" he says.

they walk in the house and see Giulia and Massimo helping clean up the kitchen. "oh hey Luca!" she exclaims. Luca laughed, "Hey Giulia" he says waving going upstairs with Alberto.

"i'll sleep on the floor if i need to" Luca suggests. Alberto instantly looked at him, "no why don't you sleep with me in my bed?" he says. Luca blushed a little. "Sure,why not" he says. they lay next to each other and fall asleep.

the next morning,Alberto woke up to see Luca's head on his shoulder. his heart raced and his face was red. 'silenzio bruno!' he thought. Luca soon woke up and saw what he was doing. "im sorry!" he shouts. "no no its ok!" Alberto replies.

"can i talk to you later today? its really important and i've been wanting to ask it for a long time now ever since we met.."