Chapter 1

Name: Celeste Kaizumi

Age: (Currently) 14 y/o

DOB: January 31, 2005

POB: Musutafu, Japan

Ethnicity: Afro-Asian.

HC: White

EC: Rosey-brown on left and white on the other

Family: Mother; Unknown\ Deceased | Father; Unknown\ Deceased | Sibling(s): Mitch Kaizumi (Eldest brother) | Grandparents Unknown and Deceased.

Quirk: Enchantress, Other; Super Strength, Enhanced senses from first quirk, Super Speed, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown

Height: 5'5" 1/2

Weight: 176lb \ 79kg

Social Status: Loner

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Traits: Self aware, Values time, Open-minded, Hot-head, Loyal, Aware, Unsocial, Logical, Aggressive, Intuitive, Intelligent.

Power Scale: Unknown, Notes; Incredibly dangerous and unpredictable.

IQ: 140 (Certified Genius)

GPA: 4.0 average

Current Location: Aldera junior High at 2:13 -exactly 47 minutes before the dismissal bell-

Inside of Aldera middle school are your average people, some of the quirkless students are relentlessly bullied by the schools top dogs, even those who refuse to use their quirks on others are bullied as well. Those who can't fight and are quirkless are the tastiest of the bunch. To their predators they are just asking to be relentlessly tortured until the torturer decides to apologize mature, or until they separate and go to different schools, never seeing each other again.

Hopefully.

In this school, the number one target is Izuku Midoriya. His notebooks have been destroyed or tampered with, he has been thrown into a depressive state. Worst of all his number one bully is his own Childhood best friend.

Currently, They are in the middle of class, the teacher is looking at each of the students reading the attendance.

"Ok!" The teacher said boringly as he adjusted his seat. "First we have Itō, Katou, Kaizumi-" The teacher was abruptly cut off.

"WHO?" Someone in the horde of students started whispering, did they really not know their own classmate that has been in school with them since they were in diapers? "Are y'all stupid?" a random girl with stretched fingers spoke out loud. "She's sitting right there." Everyone turned around to look at Celeste whose face was buried in a book. She lowered the book to see the majority of the class staring at her, some were snickering, others were genuinely wondering who she was.

Celeste adjusted her hearing aid and looked at the crowding students. "Y'all need something?" She asked. 'What the hell are they all staring at?' She thought to herself.

Darling Celeste, they are wondering who you were, like the idiots you are, but someone has been staring bullet holes into your precious brain. The Enchantress spoke.

THE ENCHANTRESS! An unknown quirk to the world besides a few doctors that have tested on her! She doesn't even know when it developed! This special quirk enhances her senses times 100! As well as her strength, speed, and development, which the guys sure do take notice of! Whenever you hear her speak the name Enchantress, better run away! Whenever this happens, a taller, elegant, attractive female emerges from her body and takes her form, but they look different, one has rituals and spells written on their limbs, while the other has cuts and bruises from her adventures as a child. BOY WAS SHE BUSY! Everyone around at the time of the switch, they will experience a large heat wave throughout their body.