3

Soelhee and V kept talking. She always arranges a plan for them to meet up that he first agrees but never shows up leaving her alone as always in disappointment.

It kept on happening for another year now. Their relationship is about to have its 2nd anniversary. Soelhee is dying to meet him but he never shows up.

She always ends up forgiving him, not even using her brain but today she really wanted to meet him. She was too curious.

She asked him to meet her at the park at 5 pm. As always V agreed but who knows if he will show up or not.

Soelhee's parents are not in the town right now. They have gone to attend a marriage in another place but couldn't take her because of her college and exams. She was home all alone by herself which makes her feel scared on some nights.

It was about 4 pm so she started getting ready. A crop top with a skirt and long wavy curls. She looked in the mirror one last time as she grabbed her bag and phone and left towards the place.

She reached there 5 mins early so she sat and waited for V to come. She was disappointed to not see him coming or picking up her calls.

A tear fell down her cheek as she quickly rubs it off. She stood up and looked everywhere for the last time before losing all hope. She started walking towards her house slowly.

Soelhee threw her bag on the floor and kept going to her room. She lay on her bed as she got a message from V saying sorry for not reaching the place again.

This time Soelhee was heartbroken. She thought that this relationship is making her sadder and unfocused from reality. She took the courage and typed

 'V, I can't forgive more. My heart aches now.'

'It's better if we broke up.'

UFW.__ is typing...

'Ok'

Soelhee began tearing up. Just a small reaction to this serious thing. He didn't show any emotions. It felt like he didn't love her and didn't really care if she breaks up with him or not.

She hugged her knees and started crying loudly. She thought V was someone she could trust and love but it wasn't true. She regrets forgiving him all this time. She closed her eyes, about to fall asleep when suddenly her phone started ringing.

UWF.__ wants to video call you...