Part 4 | The Hotel

"Alright Kids, we'll be there in about ten minutes" Happy said from the front.

"Kid? I am centuries older than you mortal" Loki scoffed.

"Ignore him, thank you Happy" you said kindly, elbowing Loki in the side. He just raised his eyebrows. You may as well of elbowed a rock.

"I'm going to fuck it up in these stupid heels" you grumbled, reaching down to put them on.

"Don't worry, I'll hold you up" Loki replied with a smirk.

"Good luck you two, your bags will brought up to the room. Remember, Mr and Mrs Simmons" Happy instructed as you stepped out of the car. Loki followed, carefully wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Shall we darling?" He whispered in your ear, smirking slightly.

"Behave" you whispered back.

"Always do."

And with that, you made your way into the hotel. It was bustling with people, all with one thing in common: they were rich.

The hotel had marble floors and a plush red carpet down the centre leading to the staircase that curled upwards. Dark green plants in elegant white pots were dotted around the place and many things were gold. The hotel members all wore red velvet suits with shiny golden buttons as they pushed luggage carts around, moving in and out of the glass floored elevator.

The people there were all snobby looking, dressed in fine suits and fancy dresses.

"Wow" you breathed quietly, looking around you.

Loki merely shrugged. Stupid Prince.

"I would have gone with extremely intelligent and incredibly good looking" he murmured, leading you towards the check in.

"Get out of my head."

"Sorry darling" he replied, just loud enough for the receptionist to hear.

"Do you have reservation today?" She asked, leaning toward on the counter and batting her eyelashes at Loki. Her name badge read Miranda.

Loki completely ignored her and looked down at you. "Yes we do actually, it's under Simmons" you said, stepping forward slightly.

She glared at you and typed something into her computer. She turned to get the key, bending over slightly longer than necessary.

"Calm down darling, she's just a silly mortal" Loki whispered into your ear.

"Stop reading my mind" you whispered back, looking up at him. He kissed your forehead before reaching out to take the key from the girl.

Even though it was all part of the act, you could feel butterflies dancing around in your stomach.

"It seems you have accidentally given me this as well" Loki said, putting a slip of paper back on the counter.

"No no, it's just in case you're ever free you know" she giggled, trying to put the paper back into his hand.

"I'm not free" he replied simply.

"But-"

"No thank you" you interjected, taking Loki's hand and pulling him away.

"Possessive much darling?" He said with a smirk as you led him towards the elevator.

"Oh shush."

Stepping in, you looked at room key. Level 15.

You pressed the level you needed and stood beside Loki. Across from you there were two men who looked to be around thirty.