Circa '92

"It can be our little secret"

𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

"Alright! That's a wrap for today! See you guys early tomorrow morning!" Janet stretched and grabbed her bag. It was another day of shooting and Janet was about ready to go home. It was 3:00 and shooting got wrapped up early because of the rain advisory so Janet was happy to go home early than usual. Unfortunately, she'd have to drive herself home since Rene was out of town on business. "Square! Can I talk to you real quick?" Janet turned around to see Tupac hanging out of his trailer. "What's up Pac?"

"I got a show I got coming up, I want you to come and see it."

"Of course I'll come! Nothing like supporting my friends." Tupac smiled and hugged her. "Where's Chico at? He usually here and on your damn hip."

"Out of town on business right now so it's just me. I gotta go home though, that rain gonna start coming down and I don't wanna get caught in it." Like on cue, thunder struck and rain started pouring down. "Come on in here!" Janet hurried into Tupac's trailer and he closed and locked it. "It looks like we gon be here for a good while, it's pouring out there."

Janet grabbed a towel and dried off her braids. "Thought I was gonna beat it but it looks like I wasn't."

"Make yourself comfortable, it's gonna be a good minute square." Janet made herself comfortable as she sat in the corner bunched up. "Why you far away? I ain't a stranger."

"I'm not that far." Tupac smirked. "So you really are shy like they say huh?"

"I am not shy, I'm just quiet."

"So can you keep a secret?" Janet nodded. "Okay, I like you."

"It's not a secret if I know." Tupac chuckled. "Well what's up?"

"Pac..I think you're a special type of guy ya know? But I am in a committed relationship with Rene. I even feel married to the guy. So we can't do anything together."

"Are you really allowing that to stop you?" Janet was gonna answer but thought about it. "I..look we just can't alright? I need an umbrella or something. Do you have one?" Janet got up but was met by the eyes of Tupac. "You like him? Or is it because of something different?"

"Pac.."

"Be real with yourself." Janet could feel Tupac's hands wrap around her waist. "....Maybe I do want a bit more.."

"A bit more what?"

"A lot more actually.." Tupac began to kiss and suck on Janet's neck, making sure not to leave any marks on her. "Pac.. there's still people on the set, I don't want you to get in trouble." Janet moaned when he quickly found her sweet spot on her neck. He hadn't even known her body yet was able to find her soft spot in seconds. "It can be our little secret, just you and me. Nobody will know and I won't tell as long as you don't tell anybody."

"I won't tell, I swear I won't." Tupac undressed Janet and was surprised to see Janet's body. She had on a black lingerie set. "You have a beautiful body."

"Thank you." Janet couldn't believe she was doing this but she wanted more than what she was getting. Maybe it was adrenaline, or maybe it was just something she wanted. She snapped out of her thoughts and arched her back on the couch. "Damn..it's always the shy ones."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothin, nothing at all." Tupac slipped on a condom and slid inside her. "Oh shit.." They couldn't tell if they both said it at the same time but either way they both melted into each other so easily.

Janet was dripping wet and Tupac was starting to get pissed this was only a one time thing cause if it wasn't, the condom would've been off.

Tupac started off slow, letting her adjust to his size. Janet moaned softly, feeling him go in and out of her. "Damn you feel good.."

He sped up and Janet gripped the couch. "Oh shit.." Caught up in the moment, she started throwing her ass back, and caught Tupac by surprise. He stopped his strokes which caused Janet to whine. "Why'd you stop, keep going.." Janet grabbed his dick from the back and made him moan. He started back up and Janet moaned.

"Just like that, just like that baby.." Janet readjusted herself on the couch to get a better grip on what she was doing. Tupac continued to fuck her back but he could tell he was doing the fuckin at this point anymore. Janet wined and grinded all on his dick.

Tupac sped up some more and slapped her ass. He was straight pounded her and she couldn't keep up with him. "Oh fuck Pac!" Janet continued to grip the couch and bit her lip as she got on the same track with him and his speed.

Janet must've done something that she wasn't aware of cause his moans were more apperent than what she was hearing from him in the beginning. "Throw that shit back just like that..fuck!" He slapped her ass again causing it to shake. "Ouu look at that shit! Do it again."

"Slap it again and see what happens baby." And he did just that. Her ass shook again and this time, Janet added more hips when riding his dick. "Fuck just like that..I'm about to cum girl damn.."

"No..not yet.." Janet readjusted herself again and sped up on his dick. "Unt- unt uh what you doing?" Janet had taken control of him and he had no idea what to do. She had him just about weak in the knees.

"Shit..you so deep inside me daddy..I feel you in my stomach." With the names and her moaning, he couldn't get enough. "Baby wait..oh fuck wait a minute Janet.."

"Mm mm you can hold it baby." Janet was determined to drain him, but she was gonna do her way. "Shit I'm cumming.." Janet came all over his dick. She allowed herself a minute before turning around and taking off the condom. She threw it in the trash. She started to stroke him and kiss his tip.

"Don't do that, imma cum."

"Good, that's what I want."

Janet put all of of him in her mouth and sucked him while stroking him. Tupac gripped the couch and moaned. "Fuck I'm finna cum!"

"Cum, I wanna taste you baby." And he did just that, he came all in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. They looked at each other for a good minute, then reality set in.

"Oh my god..oh my god." Janet got up off the floor and she realized what she had done. "I cheated on Rene..I cheated on him."

"You just now realizing that?" Janet looked at Tupac and sat down in shock. "What if he finds out Pac?"

"Janet..I'll go to my grave with this secret, nobody gotta know." Janet studied him and realized he was telling the truth. "I trust you." Tupac kissed Janet's cheek and helped her get dressed. He got dressed and looked out the window. "Rain still going, might be here for a few more hours."

"That's fine. I'm comfortable here." Janet sat on Pac's lap and placed her head in his neck. "Don't get too comfortable, I don't want you too attached to me." Janet laughed. "It's my natural habit to do this, nothing to do with attachment."

It was another hour before the rain had finally cleared up and Janet was able to go home. "Call me square when you get home!"

"I will! See you tomorrow!"

"What was it like to work Tupac?"

"Tupac was crazy. It was really nice to work with him honestly. I miss him.." Janet smiled to herself remembering her memory of her and Pac. He never told their secret and neither did she. He went to his grave like he said he would. Every now and then, she thinks to herself what would've been if he was still here with her.

"Yeah, I miss him a lot."