𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 ~ 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

- She woke up with a slight headache. She opened her eyes and saw around her a group of people all smiling, their heads bent to te the side, surrounding her.
"Here we are agin haha" one man said with red hair running down all sides. He wore a colorful suit with holes and a top hat. His smile was a little worrying.
"How do you feel, my old friend ? How was your trip ? I'm so glad you're back, but next time take less time to visit us ! But never mind, now that you're here, the plan can go ahead ! It's going to be fun haha"

In this small group around her ware various characters, all as atypical as different from each other. First there was a small female mouse named Mallymkun who attacks using her pin-like sword, she was on the head of a dodo, a spieces that obviously Stiller exists. This is a big goofy bird dressed in a purple jacket, black hat and smocking pipe being stuck to the Turtle Mimi, a kind of chimera made up of differents animals parts, and in particulary those with with they precisely prepared the mock turtle soup, including the head, legs and calf tail. Her myomorpha face had an ugly scar that started at the right eyebrow with no end in sight, being hidden under the collar of his black top. Finally, the most impressive person in this group was a man. A tall man named "The Mad Hatter". The Mad Hatter is quite fashionable and impossible to miss. He is a wild-eyed character, one red and one purple, with a bow tie on top with cards on it of a strange destroye suit. Of course, he wore a nice large hat with a card, again, bearing the text "Murder 7/24".

They all advenced together on an unusual path. The landscape was constantly changing. Once, there were tress big as giants, Alice saw creatures living there. They were covered with leaves and they were hard as stone. Later they went trough a field of plants, they looked like normals plants. They were green and had seven leaves. The tall man with red hair said it existed three types of this plantant it has the property to make you feel free and to felt lighter. After they crossed a fantastic and colorful place. They were big flowers with faces, a portail decorated with vegetation, stranges littles creatures on butterflies, like fairies and all kind of animals. Blue birds in the sunny sky, seven rainbows. One is green, one is purple, one is yellow, one is orange, one is blue, one is red and one is pink. There was rabbits with mustaches, foxes wore shoes, unicorns in heels, roses were like cigarettes and clouds like smoke.

During the walk nobody were speaking, it was a deadly silence. So, the Dormouse, trought the silence, decided to sang her favorite song:
- " 𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒,
𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒,
𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡,
𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛,
𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒,
𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒,
𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡,
𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑛 ~ .

"You are late !! " the white rabbit shoutted. Alice had not seen him since he pushed her into the hole. He seemed crazy and his eyes was out of his head, like in cartoons, before to come back like they must be at.
"It's tea time ! " Responted a huge hare white and a little mouse. Everybody was around a big table woth cookies on it, on these cookies there were all kinds of garnitures. Some had magic mushrooms, LSD, chillies, cannabis and two of theme had chocolate chips. There were also high caffeine candies, the hare said they were ecstasy just before he took one. He added that it was safe in small dose, so Alice wondered how many he had taken. Moreover of the cookies, there was tea-cups with tea-pot, cakes, a lot of sugar and some little candy with magic mushrooms.
- " Now we can finish the last preparations, since all rhe disturbers are dead hahaha ! You did a great job Mad Hatter, the Dormhouse said when she get out of a tea-pot.
- " As usual ! He is not the famous and fear serial killer of this land for nothing ! " Responded the big and fluffy hare.