An Exercise in Patience

Sans sighed, slumping his thirty-foot frame down onto the floor, and summoning a television into existence. As he went to watch the second episode of Hazbin Hotel he glanced around the corner of the void the souls and him call home. Most of the girls were asleep at the moment though Frisk and Chara sat off to the side playing some kind of racing game, Sans was only just close enough to overhear their bickering, and Aliza was exploring the void like she often did for days at a time. Just as he returned his attention to the TV he heard a small giggle and felt a brush against his pelvic bone.

Looking down he saw a pitch-black human-shaped entity with a cyan outline with a bow shape on top of their head leaning against his pelvis where his magic manifested often.

"Hello Patience," Sans greeted easily, making the television vanish with a thought as he gazed down at the form of one of his girlfriends. "How are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, Sansy, just feeling a little," she paused, lifting her head to meet his eyes with her black emptiness, a devious smile playing on the outline that made up her mouth as a soul. "Impatent~" the cyan soul finished, her voice taking on a sultry tone. "It's been so long since we had some fun~, just the two of us~."

"Well, I do have seven other girlfriends to keep happy." Sans countered, "that said~, I don't see why we can't have some fun now~." he continued, his voice turning flirtatious. His magic flowed into her, the black outline fading, as she temporarily gained a physical form, after a few short seconds the more human-like form of the small soul. Her appearance was the same as when her soul was taken, physically eighteen she was the shortest of his eight girlfriends, standing barely four-foot-four she was even shorter than his daughter, Aliza. Her smaller height also translated to smaller proportions all around, but while she had next to no curves, she was still stunning with her long, hazel hair falling down to the small of her back and her gleaming cyan eyes. She was dressed, for the moment at least, in a white crop-top and a short cyan skirt, and, of course, her cyan ribbon. She wasted no time in stripping down and in barely three seconds her cream-colored skin was completely bare, her bow the only piece of cloth not thrown off in her haze of lust.

Sans chuckled at the eagerness of his small partner, using his powers to teleport his own clothes into a neat pile nearby and summoning his shaft, eliciting a squeak from Patience as she was knocked back by the rapidly solidifying magic when she looked up her eyes locked onto his seventy-three-inch long member, thicker than she was wide and shimmering in a muted rainbow. "Guess it's a good thing you're not a human anymore," Sans mused, "even with my size-changing abilities I woulda killed you." At the mention of changing his size Patience started and, determined to prove that he didn't need to shrink himself for her, launched forward running her hands along the member as she took as much of him as she could into her mouth, her form gradually shifting to account for him. "Woah Pay! You want me to shrink it down?" at his question she shook her head vehemently, protesting as best she could while not stopping. "You sure? It could hurt you." she rolled her eyes as she pulled off slightly.

"I'm a soul, remember? My body will adjust. No need for all this fuss, I just wanna have some fun~" she shot at him, returning to coating his member in her saliva before he could respond, after a couple of minutes, however, she pulled off again. "Ok fine, can you shrink it some? Not much, just enough for me to be able to actually suck you off." she sounded slightly put out at having to ask. Sans smiled slightly at the pouting soul as his body shrank bringing him down to fourteen feet standing, his member shrinking to twenty-four inches long and about as thick as her arm. Her disappointment vanished, taking him into her throat with a pleased hum bobbing and slowly taking more and more of him, her pleasure causing one of her petit hands to slide down to her slit. She began to swirl her tongue around his shaft taking full advantage of not needing to breathe to briefly take his entire member, causing Sans to groan as he was engulfed in Patience's warm mouth. This pattern continued for several minutes with Patience nearly cumming from her own fingers, and Sans' member stretching her throat before she took him entirely into her throat again, fighting her instincts to pull back up, and only bobbing slightly keeping most of his member in her, swirling her tongue around again pushing him over the edge. Patience tried to swallow as much of the oncoming magic as she could, but that ended up being very little and eventually, Sans' member slid out of her mouth, spattering her face and the small bumps she called her breasts with thick, glowing, sperm, painting her pale body in rainbow colors.

"Heh," Sans managed to pant out, "you satisfied Pay?" looking over at the cum covered soul that was his lover.

"It was fun," she told him, "but most of it was out, and I still have some energy~."

"You looking for a pick me up~?" he teased

"I was thinking more of a fill me up," she responded, motioning for him to go back to his usual size. "All the way up." Sans shifted back to his original form, but cast a questioning look to the soul struggling to stand back up.

"How about you let me lead this time~." Sans purred out, easily picking up the small soul and placing her entrance at the head of his dick. "Do you really want all of it love?" he asked, making sure she was still ok with this. She hastily nodded, shifting some of the cum from her face into her hair. Sans smiled slightly, slowly pushing into the soul, her body distorting to accommodate a shaft wider than herself and, with one swift move, thrust fully into her. Patience screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her entire body shifted to accommodate the cock that was wider and taller than she was. Frisk and Chara looked up from their game upon hearing her yell, but seeing what was happening swiftly went back to the race. Sans knew his girls well and leaned into Patience's masochistic side, thrusting before she even got a chance to adjust and setting a bone-breaking pace that left the soul crying out for more as she panted for air she didn't need. For thirty minutes before Sans, with one final push, broke his limit, flooding the small soul with more cum than was covering her, her voice failed her as her form rushed to accommodate all the semen pumping inside of her, after a full minute Sans was finally spent, pulling out of the exhausted soul and laying her down as his cum rushed back out of her, pooling on the ground.

"Warm," she muttered slipping into unconsciousness. Sans shook his head slightly as he desummoned his dick and teleported his clothes back onto himself, using a small amount of power he shifted the cum that was pooling around the sleeping soul to form a blanket of the material on top of her, her face gaining a content smile. Sans chuckled slightly releasing the magic keeping her in her physical form, she would shift back eventually once all his magic had been processed. With a smile on his face, Sans once again summoned a TV and went back to watching.