Gotcha!

[Gregory wakes up.]

Gregory: Where am I? Look at all of this stuff. Freddy. Freddy, are you there? I'm trapped.

[Vanessa appears on some TV screens.]

Vanessa: I'll bet you think you're real clever Gregory. Yeah I know your name. You're in big trouble! This is not the night to be wasting my time! So you are going to wait right there in Lost and Found until your parents or the police arrive.

[The screens change to the women in the white bunny suit.]

???: Are you having fun yet?

[The White Rabbit Lady skips down the stairs to Lost and Found, she waves at Gregory before trying to get in, Gregory finds a vent and escapes before the women gets inside.]
[Gregory runs into the elevator.]

Freddy: *Glitchy* Gregory... Gregory...
Gregory: Freddy, help! That rabbit lady found me!
Freddy: If you get this message, come to the Roxy Raceway entrance on the second floor. I piled up some boxes so you can hop over the construction fence and find me. Something is jamming my communications signal. Come to the Roxy Raceway...

[Gregory goes to Roxy Raceway but is caught by a Security bot.]

Roxanne: I heard that.

[Gregory runs.]

Roxanne: Sneak away, little coward.

[Gregory climbs over the fence and finds Freddy shaking while laying down on the ground.]

Gregory: Freddy! Are you ok?
Freddy: *Glitchy* There you are! I was so worried. I waited and waited for you, I missed the hourly recharge and have been trying to get down to Parts and Service. I think something is wrong.
Gregory: Is there anything I can do?
Freddy: *Glitchy* Help me get to Parts and Service.
Gregory: Of course I will! How do we get there?
Freddy: *Glitchy* It is down under the main stage. Normally the stage lift takes me down there after every concert. That is really the only way I know how.
Freddy: *Glitchy* Use that door behind me. It will take you to the rehearsal room on the other side of the building. Look for a Backstage Pass then find a way to turn on the lift.
Freddy: *Glitchy* Good luck superstar. Entering rest mode.
Gregory: Ok, I'll do my best.