SECOND TIME AROUND

Songs to listen to while reading this just to set the tone :
The Archer - Taylor Swift
The cut that always bleeds - Conan Gray
Broken Coastline - Down Like Silver
Don't blame me - Taylor Swift
Natural - Zayn Malik
Falling inlove - Cigarettes after Sex

*

5 years ago...

"Do you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, take Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health,?"

"Yes, I do"

Camila answered firmly and softly at the same time with so much love and devotion through her eyes. It's never a question really. she knew she love the woman in front of her the moment they first met . Maybe it wasn't really love back then who knows but it's definitely something beautiful and real. It happened at her favourite bookstore where she was busily reading "The kite runner"(my favourite btw 😉) when all of a sudden the door opened and there comes the girl with a beautiful green eyes, with an irresistible charm,Camila didn't know why she bothered to look at the door when she was really entranced to her book, but something just told her to look at the person who just entered. Their eyes met when she looked up while at the same time the green eyed woman was scanning the place looking for something. She smiled and Camila blushed who looked away slowly. Who would've thought that a simple encounter like that will brought them to this moment.

While Camila was dying of so much happiness and love inside, the opposite is going on in Lauren's mind. She's supposed to feel happy and excited for after five years of dating, she's finally going to marry her first love. Her first everything. But instead, she's feeling anxious and doubtful at the moment. Something she's been feeling for weeks now. She can't name it, but she's definitely not sure why she can't say "I do" at the moment.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Lauren looked at Camila with a teary eyes, Camila was quick to wipe away the tear and furrowed her eyes, with obvious concern. She didn't feel good about it. At all.

"I repeat" said the priest, "Do you Lauren Michelle Jaure-"

"I can't. I I'm sorry Camila, but, I don't think I'm ready. I'm really sorry. I, I thought this is what I want... Please just, just forget about me."

She said while crying coz she just shattered the heart of the woman whom she promised forever to. She runaway from the venue and never looked back. She just wanted to get out of there and breathe and think. And who knows what.

Meanwhile, the visitors, families and friends of both women were stunned and can't seem to absorb what just happened. To say Camila was devastated is an understatement. She can't believe Lauren just did that on the day of what should've been a moment of love and celebration . She always thought its silly running away on your wedding day, but looks like it's her reality now. She can't move,Her eyes can't cry hard enough already. Her heart is twisting and she can't seem to breathe properly.Until she slowly sank down on the ground and cried her hearts out. Her family and friends were quick to comfort her. Her mom, hugged her while she buried her head in her neck.

"Shh , let it out. Let it all out baby. Oh my Cami" Sinu whispered while crying with her daughter. She can't fathom the pain that her daughter's feeling at the moment. She never saw her this broken.

That was the last day Camila saw her first love. Her first heartbreak. And she will never be the same again.

Present Day

"Thanks for last night, I had a good time. But I need to go,"Camila rushes to put her clothes on picking it up from the floor.

" 5 more minutes please? I need you to hold me. "