Knights Of Ren

Anakia's P.O.V.

"There's too many of them!" Poe shouts from the quad laser cannon. "I can't shake them off!"

"We're thirty minutes away from base." Dan yells while turning the wheel. "We can make it!"

"No! No!" I holler, halting everyone's shouting in the cockpit. "We can't lead them to Base. They'll send out more ships and the Base will be under attack."

"We can't just stay here!" Dan argues while banging on a few buttons. "They'll blow us to bits!"

"Land on another planet." Ahsoka suggests, standing beside me. "Send a message to the Resistance for backup."

"They'll kill us before the Resistance comes." Dan spits out while pointing at us frustratedly. "We don't have enough manpower to keep them back until backup arrives and I'm not dying for this shipment!" 

"They're not after your shipment." I exclaim before something dawns on me, and I glance at Ahsoka and Grogu. Leaning forward to Lando and Dan, I inform. "You have three Jedi Knights on your ship. They know it. That's why they're after us. We have a better chance fighting them on the ground until the Resistance comes."

"That could work..." Lando breathes out while searching the map for the closest planet. "With three knights ... they're outnumbered on the ground. We have a better chance of bringing the fight to us on a planet." Finding the closest planet, Lando turns the ship, announcing. "We'll land on Datooine."

"Great, another forest planet." Ahsoka groans at the thought of being stranded on another planet as before. "Get a message out to the Resistance before we crash land on this planet."

"Hey, we don't crash." Dan snaps at her while pointing one of his hands at her. "We land this baby. You just wait and see."

~ Datooine ~

Walking out of this ship, I scan around the forests of Datooine. It has much more beauty than in Tevarro. There are large rocks covered in moss, small creeks, wild flowers everywhere. 

I can hear a waterfall in the distance and wind blowing through the tree's branches. Glancing up to the sky, I see First Order ships landing and my heart race picks up at the thought of Kylo Ren on one of them. 

Walking further away from the ship, I hear the rest of the group slowly coming out. When I feel a hand on my shoulder, I spin around and find Ahsoka.

"Do not let your emotions invade your mind. They will lie to you about the present." Ahsoka speaks up while staring sternly into my eyes. "You've trained for this, Ani. You can do this. I believe in you."

I nod before taking out both of my sabers and glancing at Poe. He has his blaster at the ready and he nods to me, ready to fight. Glancing at Grogu, I see him take out his saber and close his eyes to sense the surrounding force. 

Dan and Lando are side by side. Lando has one blaster while Dan has two. We all search in the direction we saw the First Order ships land in. Waiting for the stormtrooper to appear, I glance up to the sky, hoping the Resistance gets here soon.

"Anakia Kenobi."

I hear someone's voice coming from the trees, making me look back from the sky. Coming out from behind a tree, a Knight of Ren, in all black, steps out into view. 

He has his saber activated as he walks toward us. Pointing it at me, he announces in the silence.

"I've been waiting for this day. My powers have doubled since the last time we've trained together."