7. (Who ?)

Y/N POV:

I stopped the car door from closing. He was looking at me and waited for me to say something. I looked at him, smiled and said

You - At the end, you didn't recognized me.. Mr. Casanova.

His eyes went wide and filled with li'l drops. His mouth hung open in shock.. without thinking twice, he didn't even thought to open his side door. He directly jumped out from the car skipping my seat and jumped on me.

We both fell on the road, not caring if some vehicle came or someone sees us. We just rolled on the road. I could feel his tears on my dress. He was holding me so tight, not letting me go. I could feel my eyes wetter moment by moment.

JK - When did you recognized me ? How ? Were you already stalking me. ?

You - I felt something connected with you on that rainy night. But I didn't spoke anything. I thought maybe I'm wrong. Next day when you came to the café I recognized you by your smile. When we started to have talks, I became sure it was you. But you didn't recognized me so I thought you forgot about me.

JK - How can I ? At that time also you were the reason for me to smile and this time also you are the reason I'm alive, My Bee.

We were so lost in each other's touch as we met after 8-9 years. Crying in happiness... happiness of finding and recognizing each other again in this very big world. So lost that we didn't felt the presence of someone behind us

?? - Oh my let my daughter breath.

You - Mom!

You tried to push Jungkook but he wasn't getting up. After whispering that you mom came, with so much effort he got up. he took the hold of your hand and wasn't ready to leave this time.

Daisy - Hello ! I'm her mom, Lee Daisy.

JK - Hello Aunt.

He said sniffing and I swear to god that he was looking so cute. Just opposite of the dark vibes he had earlier. My father also came out.

?? - Who's this guy Y/N ?

You - Come on appa, you can't do this to me. Mom ! dad ! you have to recognize him.

I was looking at them with so much hope in eyes. They can't be wrong this time.

Daisy - Omo ! Is he the guy you talked about for years with me ?

My smile went wide and I nodded in so much happiness and excitement. My appa came closure and Jungkook and appa shook hands.

Sung - Hello son, I'm her dad, Lee Sung.

After listening to them, Jungkook bowed to both of them and greeted back. My dad insisted on continuing talks inside the house. Jungkook parked the car and came inside. Looking here and there like some kid do, when they go to new places. I was smiling like a creep for the whole time.

JK - Thank you so much Uncle and Aun-

Daisy - Oh son, please call us mom and dad. From Y/N's stories I can judge that soon you'll be our son-in-law. You know she only used to talk about a guy who used to be her neighbour and how much she loved him.

She said laughing. Mine and Jungkook's face went red.

Sung - So, Jungkook what do you do ? Means now ?

JK - I.. I think you didn't recognized me clearly dad.. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Owner and CEO of Jeon Enterprises.

Sung - Ah~ I was trying to remember so hard that when did I see you. It was that business magazine.

Daisy - Kids, It's so late. Jungkook you can also stop by if you wa-

JK - Thank you so much mom. Where's you room Bee ?

Everyone burst out laughing so hard at Jungkook's eagerness. Mom and dad nodded in agreement so I took him to my room. He sat on the bed. We were both dead tired.

JK - (OTP) Hi Hyung, I'll come to villa directly in the morning only

Jin - Sure bunny, are you still in club ? Means One night st-
JK - What ! No Hyung ! I just found someone too special so I'm with her.
Jin - Oooh ! Our Bunny has now become a lover boy. Is she the one who was at club too ?
JK - Yes Hyung.
Jin - You have to bring her to villa to introduce her to us.
JK - Sure Hyung.

Smiling, he hung the call. 

You - Your smile didn't changed at all, Casanova.

JK - And your brain too, Stupid Bee.

Our eyes again filled with tears. It was so unreal to see each other again after so many years. We again ran to each other and hugged to tight that we fell on the bed by each other's impact. 

After consoling and comforting him so much I covered ourselves with blankets. Don't think too much our minds were far far away from any dirty thoughts. Soon we slept in each others embrace. 

After Few Hours::

Y/N POV: I woke up by the sound of my phone call. I picked it up before Jungkook is awake coz of it..

You - Hello.
?? - Ma'am...

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys..

Please vote, support and follow me.

Love you all... 💜💜💜