First day of school

Mackenzie's POV

Today is the first day of school I said as I walked to the bathroom. I don't really know much about this school even though we visited it a few months ago whatever. After I finished taking a bath I changed into my beautiful pink dress I than put some heels on after all that I put my crown on than I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

I saw Maddie holding her handbag for school I saw a glimpse of another bag I wonder what that could be I thought to myself.

Maddie's POV

I could see that Mackenzie was staring at my handbag and the bag inside Mackenzie and my parents don't know this but I secretly change into sneakers
when I get to school cause I just hate wearing fancy clothes and shoes so that's what I do.

At school

Maddie's POV

Everybody was staring at us as our limousine arrived the principal then announced that there are two new students Princess Mackenzie and Princess Maddie. I then saw the people with suits and fluffy dresses clapping but the other people with really emo and leather type clothes were just rolling their eyes.

The Principal announced that there will be a assembly the next day to ask us what group we want to be in The Royals or the Rebels I was already thinking of the Royals because I know my parents and they said that they want me to be a perfect queen when I grow up but I hate wearing fancy clothing so I was also thinking of the Rebels! I had to think I said to myself.

Me and Mackenzie both went into the bathroom to get our selves prepared than a group of the Rebels came through the door and slammed it shut!

The 5 girls all went over to Mackenzie and the girl at the front said : move out of the way and if you pick royals you are dead to us cause we don't need another royal got it! Mackenzie didn't answer she just rolled her eyes and sashayed away

After the bathroom battle I said to myself I have to pick rebels I need to know what they are going to do to my sister so I than said to my self " I am a rebel" and after all the information I will hear and record I will show Mackenzie and the principal and the girls who said that will be suspended and I can be a royal and I will also be able to save my sister!

__________________________

I hope you liking the story so far!

~Kirsten