22

In this chapter, sasuke would treat hinata as a full fledged shinobi...so please don't hate him.

Hinata was bewildered...she can't believe her eyes.
As if the whole world stopped as she was looking into the dark obsidian.
Sasuke's eyes said it all, he had his killing intent look.
She saw it before.
Those eyes...this deadly chakra.
Hinata could swear that she wished the ground would swallow her.
Her legs were shivering.
She held onto hikaru tightly.
Hikaru looked at the dark haired man then back to his mother.
"Ojii san....gommenasai" hikaru said unsure.
Sasuke's eyes turned to the kid.
He is a pure hyuga clone.
Same white byakugan..dark brown hair...whom did she marry...whom did she had this kid with! He'd swear he'd kill him along with the whole hyuga family that meant to taint the uchiha's pride!
Hiakru shivered at the look.
Hinata's brows furrowed and placed her palms over hikaru's head to shield him.
"Sasuke...kun" hinata said sternly.
"Kaa san, you know oji san" hikaru asked.
Suddenly, two hyuga maidens ran towards hinata.
"Hyuga sama...are you..alri.." and the word froze as they saw it the uchiha before them.
Hinata placed hikaru gently on the ground.
She crouched down to hikaru's level.
"Hikaru....can you go with the maidens...kaa san has to finish an unattended business with oji san" hinata said and thats even boiled sasuke's blood.
Then it must be true! She cheated, betrayed and dishonored him!
Sasuke clenched his fists!
"Please take hikaru away...and i'll follow shortly to the hyuga compound" hinata ordered her maidens and they nodded.
They held hikaru up and as they were walking away, and hikaru looking back, his eyes widened and he screamed.
"KAAAAA SAAAAN"

Everything happened in a mere of a second.
Hinata turned around to face sasuke when she was met by a hard punch on her face, with the back of his hands.
Hinata couldn't even anticipate what had happened.
She was sent flying and crashed to the grounds.
Hinata coughed blood and wiped her bleeding nose.
She was shaking now but she can't retreat.
Everyone was watching in bewilderment, but that wasn't her concern.
It was her little five years old child who screamed at the scene.
That uchiha bastard.
Hinata held herself up as she heard screams of concerns from her maidens, but she signed to them to stand back.
She stood up, activated her byakugan and took her fighting stance.
Only she needs to shut sasuke's chakra points.
sasuke activated his chidori and charged towards his wife.
"WHO IS THE GOD DAM FATHER.!" Sasuke  growled as he ran towards hinata leaving everyone in awe.
Everyone in the village thought hinata's child is sasuke's child...a hyuga uchiha hybrid but maybe because the hyuga's genes are more dominant.
Everyone started to scream and whisper...is hinata a cheater? A whore!
Hinata's eyes widened...She can't believe whats going on....
Hinata tried to dodge the deadly chidori, but sasuke was fast...and as he was going to hit her abdomen, he realized and deactivated the chidori,  just to be punched by him, hinata coughed blood and was sent flying.
"KAAAA SAAAAAN...." Hikaru yelled and squirmed.
He pushed the maidens and ran toward his sprawled mother.
His eyes were full of tears, his byakugan was activated and he growled.
"OJIII SAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY MOTHER!" He screamed and sasuke bite his lips.
He walked toward the boy who was standing in the hyuga fighting stance.
Hinata pulled her body up, and held her side.
She stood in front of hikaru, and activated her byakugan again.
Sasuke had a sense of nostalgia!
Just like old days!
"You...left...me...for five years..." hinata coughed.
"You didn't even say goodbye...loving someone else but marrying me for...only my kekki genkai! Humiliated me...and kept on doing that..." hinata's tears started falling.
"But when i do the same...you go mad..." hinata coughed blood...the girl was deadly stubborn.
Upon hearing those words, sasuke's enrage reached its peak.
He charged the chidori and headed towards the hyuga, and thats when suddenly he was stopped by naruto's punch, sakura and ino stood between sasuke and hinata.
Hinata took her last breath, and suddenly everything went black.