Cleo Sowande

Cleo when you'd just accidentally walked in on her

"Hey ..." You trailed off and quickly close the dorm room door.

Your best friend, Hope, told you to come up to her dorm room and grab a biology textbook for her.

Little did you know, that Cleo was inside of their shared dorm, she was showered and didnt seem to be wearing more than a towel.

She giggles and walked over to the dorm entrance with a smile on her face.

"You can come in, Y/N" Cleo assured you and you hesitantly opened the door.

Opening the door, you leant in the doors way and trying to act cool.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were -" Your eyes trailed up and down her body.

"Oh really ... Because I could have sworn that you were thinking about something else" She smirked at you.

"Maybe I was" You shrugged slightly and you adjusted your ring.

"Well ... Hope isn't going to be back for a while so we could have some fun" Cleo's eyes traced up and down your body.

"You know, what ? Why not ? Mr Roger's is an ass hole anyway" You walk into the room with a smirk.

Cleo smiled and moved out of your ways so that you could enter fully.

This was really going to be fun.

A/N : This is a short one because I'm busy tonight. You can let that ending take your mind wherever you want.