Legends and Legacys

Welcome lads and lasses to the wreck ship tavern Listen up. Let me tell you a tale of three sisters .Each one different yet there paths keep crossing . One mislead. One Lost and The other ,a Dead man walking .Be careful who you trust. Light can lead to darkness. And Darkness might have Light in the end tunnel. So take a sip of your rum or wine and join me for a tale of true love,adventure, friendship, self reflection, family,but most importantly Magic.

But before we begin we first must learn about the past for that is reason the present is a gift for us all .
War is not always a bad thing for if it can bring nations together. Dragons, Unicorn and Humans where at war for many many years as long as humans and Magical creatures live among each other. The dragons and unicorns made a alliance dragons protect the unicorn and unicorns well keep them hidden.
It was all King Frederick George The six how ended this war but don't take my word for it take his.

Point of view King George Frederick the six hos jorney to find peace.
I am prince George Frederick the six. A soon too be king he was 17 years of age. The only child of King George Robinson the second and Queen Elizabeth Alexander .

I must address my kingdom for I have been been granted with my final task before I want to be come King for I shall find the legendary city of dragons and the forest of unicorns . My plans is to make peace for there's no more reasonable reason to fight beautiful creatures that are smart enough to follow rules aswell as the war been hard an us. Youg people are dying for a battle no one wants to win .
Boy at the age of 15 dying because of bloodshed. The funny story its not even the magic creatures fault. Man gets easily greed and there kingdom pays the price. Treasure ,land ,power and blood comes at cost . I don't want to be king of war kingdom for its unnecessary to make people have such burdens . Grief is not what I want for my people for sadness kan be just as deadly as a war . I am going to try and make peace with all kingdoms. But first to find the unicorn forest and to bring a peace offering. I decided to bring flowers for them . "Be save son , and remember always be the better man . I walk out of the door with my pride showing .

For I am going to bring back from a legacy a new kingdom, a new peace. As I was walking I stumbled across a little puppy. What I saw next stocked me . A boy my age kicked the pup . I was furious for there was nothing I can do no rights for animals . This was and will change all animals need rights and privilege. I had to continue . But I couldn't live with myself if something would to happen again so it was getting late and I made a argument with the owner he would give me the pup for gold luckily I had just enough money with me to save him from abuse. So together we venture in to the forest. Looking for the magic lands .

I don't know where to start. " How's a good girl " I said as I peted the fluffy creature . I never had a dog. The company was nice. Being out in the wilderness can get lonely. "Goodnight bud" I said as I started to fall asleep . To think it was my first day on this journey . I remember what my father first reaction was when I told him that I the future king must go and make peace. It was hard to accept that not everyone want peace. I still think at least the magic creatures want it for dragons and unicorns are no use to us except for decorating . But that will change for I the future king of Dragonsfire will make it happen enough chit-chat mind . I need to rest for tomorrow I new day, I new dawn, a new journey. It is so early I almost didn't want to get up. I opened my eyes to a beaming son shining in my eyes to think its this early and the son is at is fullest give me hoop .I stood up packed and was on my way with my bud Frostfall .

I saw as the sun shine light through the trees casting light over what was dark. It remains me that no matter the situation you can get through it no matter the objective, no matter the obstacles in your w.... I didn't look where I was going and stumbled into a flowing river. Luckily it wasn't to deep. I just laughed I really should look where I am going. "Quite bud "I said for I heard a walking up ahead .

There it was the unicorn forest or so I thought it was just a pack of wild horses . I really didn't think this through did I . Suddenly I figure ran past me . I was able to make out a face in a matter of a second I thought I saw a angel from the heavens up above . It was a girl with black hair as beautiful as the sunrise it self .She was amazing. She was running by me she stop for just a moment look at a saggy wet prince and a wet dog .She giggle. Are eyes met each other ,her eyes the colour of the sky above. My heart skipping to her melody beat. She makes me fell something inside . Something I haven't felt in a long time . Her laughter was like a beautiful melody. She gave me pure joy, excitement, I dare even call it love .Unfortunately she vanished from my gaze much to my disappointment. Who is this woman and how do I get her to not run ,not hide but to show her self not just her beauty but her soul. I wanted to know how she was desperately .

"Bark,woof,bark,bark,growls" Frostfall barked ."What's wrong boy " I said as I see I man with black hair ,much older than me carry her.I over heard there conversation "Dad I don't ,want to marry a dumb, stupid,selfish, jerk prince " she said to her father slaped her over her face with a fist .saying " Fine would me you are more valuable to me as a slave to sale ".Her face started to turn blue . I had enough " That's enough sir , I will buy her " I yelled knowing I can treat her better . For my father would have killed me if I even dared to lift my hands for a woman. This guy has no respect.No women will ever be less than a men .If I become king woman and men will be equal rights, equal lives.There will no longerbe slaves."P..p...prince Fred ,my apologies she a troubled one ,I will have her head soon. Prince this is my black sheep daughter Rose Heartfall . She would be a nice slave for your kin...." She interrupted him by slaping him " I am not a object father if I can even call you that . How do ...." I interrupted her. "I will buy her how much " I know this was the only way ." She cost the same price for a standard ugle,fat,stupid pig ,3 coins " he said smiling ,enjoying her misery. " Sure let her go ,you go get your things we are leaving now " I said as I gave the jerk his coins . She came back crying.She was standing infront of me looking me in my eyes.  He pretty,beautiful, but sad sky blue eyes."So what now prince!. Am I ..yours " She was furious, betrayed .

Suddenly she raised her hand to hit me when I grabbed her arm as gentle and softly as I can for not to break her for she is made of glass at that point. " It's okay ,you are your save now with me. He won't ever be able to raise his hand to you . I promise. I only did what I couldto get you out of that pickle. " I said hugging the angel that has fallen from heaven. She started to cry in my shoulder.Her arm that she was going to hit me with started to go around my waist hugging me . I held her firm ,trying to comfort her. " You are not a slave ,and I will not force you to marry me . I am prince yes ,but I am just a human. And no human deserve to work to death " I whisper as soft as I lifted her chin and wipe away her tears softly." You bought me ,why I am worth nothing ,I am usel....." I interrupted her by placing my finger on her soft lips . " You are not useless ,You are amazing,beautiful I..I " we are heads were inches apart she closed her eyes,but I know it was not the time ,not the place so I "You are so talented "  I said holding myself in .we fell thank to my silly pup Frostfall .She fell on top of me and well we both turned from pink to a scarlet red "I am sorry " We both said at the same time she got off me still ob the floor .

I stood up offered my hand for her to help her get up .She accepted.  So we made a base camp for a couple of days.  I wanted to make sure she was alright so I decided to go to her tent with my medical bag .