Twenty

Hope POV

Me and my father walked up into the place like we owned it and if what my dad said was true, then I do own everything in this place.

"Vincent! Where the hell are you?" I asked

When we walked into the main room I seen Vincent sitting at his desk on a chair.

" i've been expecting you two" he says with a grin.

That's when I saw Landon and finch appear from behind me and my dad.

" I thought you guys were mikaelsons who the hell shows out without back up?" Vincent asked with a smirk

I looked over at my dad.

He looked at me and smirked.

We both vamped behind Landon and finch and held them by their necks.

"What is it that you want?" I asked as I looked at Vincent still holding finch up into mid air.

"You think I was only going to have them?" He asked

That's when 5 more guys came out of no where.

"Let's play shall we?" He asked

"Play what, I love games." Said my uncle kol as he walked in here.

"When did you get here?" My dad asked him

"Not too long ago brother.." he says with a smirk

That's when the guys started attacking us.

My dad killed 2 of them and so did my uncle kol.

The guy was about to run up on me but my uncle Elijah vamped in and ripped the guy heart out.

He then took his cloth out of his pocket thing on his suit and wiped his hands.

"This isn't very pleasant Vincent." My uncle Elijah says as he got done with everything.

"Hope?" I heard that voice..

I knew that voice..

It was the sound of my beautiful wife and the mother of my children, it was also the sound of fear.

"Josie?" I asked as I turned around.

"What is going on?" She asked

"More than I can explain" I said

"I-I'm ready to help with whatever you need." She says

I walked over to her slowly.

"Jo... I need you out of here and to be safe.. why aren't you with the boys?" I asked

"The same reason you aren't... to save this family." She says

"Well, maybe the relationship isn't fake but I won't let you guys win" said Vincent.

I then turned my attention to him.

"You sent these motherfuckers after what matters most to me so you won't live just because of that" I said as I stepped closer to him.

My uncle kol vamped in front of me.

"Don't do this darling, we got this" he says

I know he didn't want me to kill anyone because killing someone and many other people can mess up my mind.

"VENTUS." I heard Josie says as she was holding my arm.

I don't even know when she walked next to me.

Vincent sent flying to the wall.

"I hope you know I'm a witch too" he says before doing the same thing to Josie but causing her to fall hard.

I saw her fall and my eyes softened up.

I then looked at Vincent and my eyes glowed.

I vamped and held his neck up with my hands.

"I won't hurt you because the love of my life wouldn't like that but I will say as soon as I get that crown and be crowned whatever this queen shit is... I will make you suffer... suffer to the point you will have to kill yourself to escape this shit I will put you through.. I will make it so much worst that you will think dying is the easy route.." I said as I squeezed his jaw.

"That's my girl" my dad says

"Making me proud" my uncle kol says

"Hope that's enough!" My uncle Elijah
says

And it would be him to break up all the fun.

"Queen?" Josie asked as she got up from the floor.

"I will explain all of that later" I said

She just nodded.

"I have a daughter and she doesn't even know who I am because of you" Vincent says

"And I have two beautiful boys to get home to which by the way you were the reason they were born early, so before I actually kill you like I did the others.. make sure you quit bothering me and my family, and if you lay a finger on my wife and kids I won't hesitate to kill you, karma is a bitch isn't it?" I asked before grabbing Josie had lightly and walking out to the car.

"Why did you come" I asked Josie as we got into the car.

"To help you and I when kol said he wouldn't take me, I told him I wouldn't take no for a answer" she says

"Jo, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you... so much things happened in the matter of 1 day and I'm pretty sure you are still healing up after the whole c-section. I just wanted to make sure that you stay safe at all times" I said

She took her hands in mine.

"Although I am really sore, I really wanted to make sure you are safe.. and hope you never let me tell you what I wanted to and it's like everytime I try it's just something else that gets in our way." She explained.

"You are right, so here's the chance and you can tell me now before anything else bad goes down in our lives." I said

"Hope- hope... Hope I love you" she says

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say at first.

I blushed the slide of her cheek with my left hand, moving the hair from her face.

It was clear, Josie eyes glanced down to my lips and then back up at me.

Our breaths enchanted.

"Can I?" I asked

"Please." She says as she moved her lips closer to mine.

I then leaned in and resigned our lips together, it was a wet kiss and it was the best one I ever had.

When I did pull away I moved her hair from her face and glided my hands through her hair.

"I love you too" I said with a soft smile.