002

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK since the release of killer queen. marceline was sleeping in since it was the weekend. her peaceful slumber was disrupted by a phone call. she sleepily answered the call, not bothering to check the contact name.

"hello..?" she yawned, "hey mar-mar !" a voice exclaimed, "hi, kasper.." she opened her eyes. "its one pm, why are you still in bed ?" her older brother kasper, asked. "cuz its a saturday, and im tired.." marceline yawned.

"oh mon dieu.." he mumbled. "do you have any plans today?" kasper asked. "non, je dors juste" her eyes started to drift closed. "good, i'll come pick you up" "okay.. can i go back to sleep now ?" she asked, "fine, i'll see you soon, bye"

"bye, kasper.." they hung up on each other before marceline fell asleep again.

"marceline."

"marc."

"Bloody hell..!"

"MARCELINE ROSE KINGSTON !"

she woke up to her brother shaking her. "finally, you're awake" kasper stopped shaking her "ew. why are you here ?" marceline sat up. "we're going out, remember ?" he crossed his arms. "right.." she yawned, "get ready, I'll make you some coffee" kasper left the room.

she stretched and rubbed her eyes before she got of bed.

{{THE FIT}}

she was doing some light makeup, just to hide how tired she was when kasper yelled "hurry up !". "shut up ! im almost done !" marceline yelled as she finished her makeup. she quickly put her hair up before walking out the bathroom and into her kitchen/dining room.

"finally, you took forever." he set a plate of bacon and eggs, as well as a cup of coffee on the table. "now hurry up and eat so we can go"

marceline rolled her eyes, sitting down at the table. "aren't you gonna eat ?" she asked before taking a sip of her coffee. he shook his head "i ate before i left" she handed him a piece of bacon before she started eating.

once marceline finished her food, she quickly grabbed her bag before they went to his car."so where are we going ?" she asked "I have...no clue" kasper said as he started the car. marceline rolled her eyes, connecting her phone to the bluetooth.

she turned on their shared playlist on spotify, and put it on shuffle, the first song that played was 'bad idea !' by girl in red. they sang along to every song that played as they drove.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

AFTER A WHILE of bickering, they settled on an arcade. the two of them walked around, trying to find something to play. marceline suggested playing mario kart, to which kasper agreed. "bitch !" he exclaimed when marceline hit him with a shell, she chuckled.