Same World, Same Demons, Same Shit

The story of Kimetsu No Yaiba is a story of humanity vs Demons. A tale full of death, murder, and family. A story about a young man trying to cure his sister.... but not in this world.

In a old, moist, and rundown shack likely once belonging to a hunter who hunted in the forest nearby a flesh eating monster resided.

This beast had dark camo green skin, three horns protruding from its forehead, and a massive singular eyeball in the middle of it'd face. But this isn't the danger that's currently in the abandoned home, something much scarier and angrier was gripping the fiends throat with monstrous might, the flesh eater being unable to speak due to the force applied to its windpipe.

This creature is a demon and its attacker a demon slayer. This particular demon slayer being Tanjiro Kamado.

 This particular demon slayer being Tanjiro Kamado

No, not that one. That's canon Tanjiro.

The three horned demon was struggling to escape the armored grip of Tanjiro, who was currently looking for something to use for killing, sure he had his sword but that wasn't fun. He wanted to make this demon feel the fear it gave to whoever its killed and eaten, and that meant by torturing it until he felt it was time for it to die.

Tanjiro *Thinking* : "What to choose, what to choose? This filthy vermin probably eaten or was the former owner of this shithole, so I'll kill it with the stuff in here. Poetic justice."

Tanjiro glanced around and saw something that caught his eye. It was a dull rusty machete in the corner of the shack, probably used to cut up bones and other tough parts of successful kills, it was perfect.

Tanjiro: *Thinking* "Bingo."

Tanjiro grabbed the machete and pushed it into the demons lower torso, blood pouring out of the open wound as he gripped the handle and moved the machete to the other side, intestines and the lower spinal cord being ripped apart in the process. The lower portion of the demon fell to the ground as it's intestines hanged down, like a fleshy curtain.

Tanjiro: *Thinking* "Now to finish this."

SPLAT

Tanjiro dropped his victim to the floor with blood painting the withered floor boards, the demon using its newly gained freedom to crawl away, knowing that if it regenerated its legs right now will cause its attacker to kill it quickly.

Dark green Demon: *Thinking* "I'll just hide, eat a bunch of humans and then I'll get my revenge on this brat by ripping his guts.."

The demon fell on its face, it was trying to move but nothing was working. Tanjiro noticed what it was trying to do, stepping onto its exposed intestines making sure it couldn't move.

Camo green Demon: "Let me go, you have no right doing what you're doing!!! So what if I killed some people, they were gonna die anyway!!!"

The demon was going on a rant about how unfair this was as Tanjiro slowly wrapped the intestines around its head. He then began pulling intensely as the demons skull begun being crushed by the pressure, it's skull breaking and its brain expanding too much.

Camo green Demon 'What are you doing!?!?"

Tanjiro pulled as hard as he could causing the demon's head to burst, blood splattered onto him as the demons neck was cut off, making sure it wouldn't regenerate. The body became a pile of dust, not even the demon's clothing remained as it's existence was forever erased. Tanjiro let's out multiple, sharp, anger filled breaths of air.

Tanjiro: *Thinking* "I smell a scent similar to gunpowder and cherries."

Before the demon slayer could react he was gone in a flash of light, taken to a world like his but different.